WTB club nintendo points Have: PAYPAL! HALP MEH! :)

exceed19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
So cut me a deal guys, look at my feedback - I've always hooked up CAG's with free stuff, or things dirt cheap, or good trades. Never a single negative, ever!

I need 200 more points to hit Platinum. I need these by the 31st of this month if you don't mind. I'd like to be safer than sorry, some of my games "listed" say they expire by the 31st to register.

This will be the first year I don't platinum out, I can't go out like that! I bought 3 new nintendo games, and they don't have codes since they are newer. 

PLEASE HALP MEH! 

I know the going rate on ebay. Keep in mind, this is CAG, and hopefully you are in it to help out a fellow member, console lover - and Nintendo fan (even though it doesn't do for me what the SNES and NES did back in the day), but I still support the big "N".

PM me what games you have codes from. A lot of the 3DS stuff would work for me, since I only have a few 3DS games. I have tons of Wii U, but still, please message me. Also message what you want for the codes, but again - hopefully your trying to help a fellow Club Nintendo guy out who just wants to Platinum for the final year, and has done it every year. 

PM me here - Paypal can be marked as a gift so no fees occur, as long as you have good feedback. 

Thanks Gentleman (and Ladies!)

-Al

What 3 games did you buy? I know games like Captain Toad are being shipped out now without a code, but if you contact Nintendo, they'll help you out because they're still supposed to be eligible. 

Good luck! 

Captain Toad and Kirbyx2 (one for the kids downstairs). 

Is my new Majoras Mask 3DSXL available to us CN points? I was going to sell it, but if I can register the system, I'll keep it. 

Bat: Much appreciated. Normally, I am a giver on this site, and not a requester.

Hopefully your coworker has a few for you! I hope I don't have to resort to buying on ebay - but I can't not platinum up this year, Ill be heartbroken (seriously). I know its only points, but its the fact that Ive done it every year CN has been up.

bread's done
Back