[WTB] Disney Infinity 1.0 Figures

Kingmob46

CAGiversary!
My son loves the marvel infinity game and I know I'm going to end up buying the 1.0 figures too. I saw in the gamestop trade-in forum that people are trading in their figures. I thought that we could help each other out, you get more money than you would at gamestop and I pay less than new retail!

I'll pay $7 per figure (I only want one of each). I'm looking for used figures in good, clean, undamaged, condition. If you have a complete set, let me know and we can talk about a set price for the entire set.

Are there any you are looking for in particular? Also do you need a base?
The only figures that we have from 1.0 are the starters [sparrow, sully, mr. incredible and phineas, and agent p. I am looking for all of the other figures from 1.0. Are you looking to sell some?

Sorry for not posting back, for some reason I didn't get a notification there was a reply. Anyway I have an extra: Mike, Syndrome, Davey Jones, Mickey and Randall. Mike Randall and Syndrome have crayon marks on them that I can try and get out, however Mickey and Davey Jones are just about mint and they all work fine. Let me know what you think.

I have an extra Syndrome and Jessie character. If you (or anyone) comes across Violet, I'll be happy to trade Sydrome for her.

bread's done
Back