WTB Dragon Age II 2 codes for Amulet of Ashes, the Irons, and the Ring of Whispers

M47R1X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
(For Xbox 360 and PC) Not so much the Ring of Whispers as I'm nabbing one of those DA2 Onzas when they come out, but mainly for the above. I preordered from GameStop and missed out on the EA and Best Buy preorder bonuses. I have some sweet, juicy PayPal. Thanks!

also have the PS3 Fadeshear and Lion of Orlais codes as well as the Dragon Age Legends beta key, if anyone is interested. I have confirmed with my PS3 and Xbox 360 versions that one code works across all platforms. Or at least those two :p

UPDATE: Just looking for the Irons now. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one code from EA Store, which unlocks "The Irons", as well as the "Fadeshear Sword" and the "Lion of Orlias Shield"... Send me a PM if you're interested. :)

$20 is a bit more than I'm willing to go. Got Ser Isaac for $5. All I need is the Irons and the Amulet of Ashes. Thanks tho.

No problem. I just went ahead a listed The Irons on ebay, FYI. It's a three day auction, and it will start at 7:00 PM PST. Ends 7:00 PM PST Saturday. Starts at $0.01, so take a look... :)

I need "The Irons", "Amulet of Ashes" and "Ring of Whispers" pre-order codes. If anybody wants to sell/trade them on, let me know.

^ I'm trying to find that out myself, actually. I've been told by one person so far that it unlocks for both 360 and PC, but I need more confirmation.

However, if it does only work for one platform, I bet EA Support would be happy to unlock it for the platform you're missing, given you're already entitled to the item on one platform. They've taken my PS3 codes and activated their 360 counterparts for me before.

Okay, how's this: I have the code for the PS3 Fadeshear and Lion of Orlais, as well as a beta code for Dragon Age Legends (stupid social games...). Would anyone want to TRADE for the Irons/Amulet of Ashes codes? If what Bent says is true for everyone, then this code should be able to be moved over to the 360/PC. I preordered both 360 and PS3 versions, and you only need one preorder code. Stupid me. I thought surely two items would be better than one, so I'd settle on having duplicate codes.

The Dragon Age Legends codes are worth 5 potential items :p

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back