WTB: EB Gift cards of any amounts, 12-month Xbox Live Card (MVC2 Xbox Sold)

H-Town Info

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
so i'm in need of some money to pay off my xbox 360 and would like to get these items off of my hands for $$$. please pm me for offers with shipping, the worst thing i will say is NO. only payment i'll accept is non-cc PAYPAL.

FOR SALE:

Xbox Game
marvel vs capcom 2 (comes with original case but no manual. also will throw in the RARE strategy guide) ***SOLD***

Wants
any EBGames gift card
12 month xbl renewal card

[quote name='H-Town Info']so i'm in need of some money to pay off my xbox 360 and would like to get these items off of my hands for $$$. please pm me for offers with shipping, the worst thing i will say is NO. only payment i'll accept is PAYPAL.

FOR SALE:

DVDs
simpsons season 1-6 (will offer a cheaper price if purchase the entire collection) (the entire collection is in mint condition with a 2 discs have light scratches)

Xbox Games:
marvel vs capcom 2 (comes with original case but no manual. also will throw in the strategy guide)
splinter cell: chaos theory (mint and complete condition)

Wants
any EBGames gift card
12 month xbl renewal card[/QUOTE]

I can do $32 shipped for MVC2 and Splinter Cell CT Paypal

[quote name='dragonfireflys']I can do $32 shipped for MVC2 and Splinter Cell CT Paypal[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I highly doubt he'll even consider that offer, but to each his own I suppose.

I'd be interested in Vol 2-6 of the Simpsons, but I probably dont have enough $$ for it. If you are accepting other trades check my collection. :D

bread's done
Back