WTB Every2Minutes points and/or Doritos codes, Mountain Dew codes

withoutpeer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Been grinding away saving up points for the every2minute auction thing but still a good ways off. I already have a ton of extra Dew and Doritios packed in my pantry/garage so I'd rather just buy points than even more chips/soda lol. 

I'm looking for:

every2minutes points you may already have in your account and can gift to me

codes from Mt. Dew every2minute promo packages/bottles

codes from Doritos every2minute promo packs

I have:

$100 Nike.com gift card

Amazon gift card

I can just purchase something from amazon for you and have it shipped with prime. 

paypal

or whatever else you might want, just let me know. 

I really need probably a good 15,000 points to be safe but open to any amount, small or large. 

So if you have been grinding away too and tired of working at it or already won and have a bunch left over, let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was the option you were using before? I just had someone do it a couple hours ago. 

The only way I know how is to click on one of the auctions and then on the left side it's one of the options. Only place I have seen it was on an actual auction page. 

hm, my bad. i thought i saw it on the main page on lower left. I was looking all over yesterday and couldn't find it. lol. i got a long way to go myself. 7600 and i got sev cases of dew and bags of doritos. got a few peeps giving me some but idk if i'll have enough for black friday's 24 hours less it goes down quite a bit.

i dont think you can gift them anymore. i have not seen the option on the site since yesterday. I think they removed it.
Just looked, yeah, it's there. You have to click on one of the LIVE auctions and the option to gift is on the bottom left corner. I wasn't seeing the new live auctions for some reason but hit "tomorrow" on the date and could do it form them. But then when I went back to todays date the live auctions were there lol.

hm, my bad. i thought i saw it on the main page on lower left. I was looking all over yesterday and couldn't find it. lol. i got a long way to go myself. 7600 and i got sev cases of dew and bags of doritos. got a few peeps giving me some but idk if i'll have enough for black friday's 24 hours less it goes down quite a bit.
lol I looked for it forever too! Seems a strange place to put it.

And yeah, I honestly thought these would go for a lot less. I was saving for a month and a half and eating a TON of Doritos and Dew and figured most "normal" people would never be getting that much. Them blam! 100,000 bids out of the gate lol. Even down to the 50k was pretty worried. Now more reasonable and I think they will continue to drop some for a few more days maybe but I also think that the general masses are starting to catch on and it wont be too long before there are way too many people going out and stripping the stores of the packages lol. And of course inflating prices back up again. I think they may go down to around 25k or so them level out and maybe start creeping back up soon after. Of course, who knows, I was wrong from the start lol. But there are hundreds of winners, and more each day, bragging to all their friends how they already got a "free" xbone and then all those friends jumping in lol.

As for black friday, I had high hopes that even with lower points there would be enough to sneak in there but not sure. What worries me most is the site not being able to handle any extra stress...might be down half the time. Which, may actually be good for some people lol...if you can get a super low bid in and then the site crashes until after your auction then you may get the deal of the century lol. I doubt that will happen but who knows. But thats weeks away...plenty of time for all those masses to go crazy and get a ton of points so hard to say.

i believe anyone over 50k must have cheated. prob worked at mtn dew and took a bunch of caps/codes or snapped photos of caps and codes or something. I have already come across caps that were apparently already entered and used. I was actually hoping they removed the gift option though. i believe the guys who did this are still doing it and just gifting their friends free points.

Also looking for codes myself. I could offer amazon gift cards, or could buy something for you off your wishlist, or whatever works.

Still looking for more codes :). Maybe the best rates around ;). Let me know how many points/codes you have and what you want and we can work something out :). Already had one great transaction where I just ordered something from amazon for him.

If you wanted a wireless controller, or a play and charge kit, or even a game...or whatever, don't waste your points on the every2minutes store...who knows when they will actually ship. They are quoting 8-12 weeks! Might be faster but I am pretty sure it wouldn't be faster than me ordering from Amazon with Prime shipping ;). They have release day shipping if preorder and maybe even sooner.

Also looking for codes myself. I could offer amazon gift cards, or could buy something for you off your wishlist, or whatever works.
I appreciate you wanting codes too but could you please start your own trader thread to request them rather than ask in my thread ;). No offence intended, just don't want to confuse people.

Still need a good 6000 or so points if anyone is interested in cashing out. I'll take less, maybe even more, as well. Lets find something for you :)

Ok, think I may actually have enough points to put in a respectable bid tonight. Thanks to the couple people that gave great easy trades! 

Quick question, if you bid all your points and don't win, you don't get them back right?. Or do you get your codes back and can try again tomorrow with your amount?.

Update: Never mind read the TOS more finely and you do. That's a crapton of points to win though, gl!

If anyone is still selling points I'm after 4000-5000 depending on price, send me a msg and we can discuss how you would like me to pay! Prefer paypal $ but could sort out something else if you have another idea

i need about 10,000 points. I dont have alot to offer but if someone could help me out and i win ill give you my brand new xbox 360 with bf4... I also have a 12 month xbox live membership card/code and a 400 points microsoft card that id be willing to trade. you can contact me here or at my email which is my username at g m a i l

Looking for 2000 points for the 2 dead rising 3 dlc items, or just the 2 dead rising 3 dlc codes if you redeem them yourself, happy to pay up to about us$16 via paypal (which is $0.80 per 100 points, or $8 per dlc code)

anybody still want to buy points? I've got 10,700 or something close to that. Anything worth while from the marketplace for me is out of reach and selling out to fast and my chances at winning are slim at this point.

I have 800 or 1000 points that I'm looking to trade for PSN credit I need to upgrade my BF4 that I get tonight and I only have $2.78 right now in my wallet.

bread's done
Back