WTB: Gamecube Controllers/Games, Viva Pinata

gofishn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Looking for Viva Pinata. Also looking for any official Gamecube controllers.

GC games wanted:
Mario Kart: DD
Any Mario Party games
Star Fox: Assault
Mario Sunshine
Donkey Konga 1 (with or without bongos)
SSBM
Pikmin
Mario Tennis
Mario Baseball
Mario Strikers

I'll pay Paypal or potentially trade. I have a lot of stuff and many systems so shoot me a PM if you're looking for something specific and I'll let you know if I have it.

EDIT: Deal pending for Viva Pinata!

CML for Gcube / Wii accessories. I also have a few Mario Gcube games not listed thatd I'd be willing to offer up if we work something out.

I have GC wavebirds, 1 open, 1 sealed. Also have starfox assault sealed, and mario tennis complete (still minty). PM me with your buy prices. paypal non cc, right?

[quote name='nakanenui']I have GC wavebirds, 1 open, 1 sealed. Also have starfox assault sealed, and mario tennis complete (still minty). PM me with your buy prices. paypal non cc, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm fairly certain I have money in my PayPal account right now.

i have 1 black official controller and either a gray or platinum wavebird (i want to keep 1). pm me with a price. i can ship out tomorrow. i also have 2 sets of bongos and donkey kong jungle beat if you are interested.

[quote name='cribbs542']i have 1 black official controller and either a gray or platinum wavebird (i want to keep 1). pm me with a price. i can ship out tomorrow. i also have 2 sets of bongos and donkey kong jungle beat if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I've got the bongos and Jungle Beat already. Name your price on the black official controller. I'm looking to go real cheap on these things, so what's the best you can do?

bread's done
Back