WTB Halo 3 Beta Invitation

twanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I know it's a longshot, but i'm wondering is there anyone out there that possibly bought Crackdown just for the sake of playing it and not for the Halo 3 Beta Invitation. Well, if there is i'm interested in possibly trading or buying the invitation.

[quote name='SNKMat']$120[/quote]

He was joking...

But anyway, the Halo 3 beta is an option from the Crackdown in-game menu.

Yeah the only thing you need is a copy of Crackdwon to get into the Beta. The "Play Halo 3 Beta" is actually an option in the Crackdown main menu. Simple as that.

Is there any serial number or key needed to play or download the beta, that's included with Crackdown? If not, couldn't you just rent the game and get the beta that way?

[quote name='twanky']Is there any serial number or key needed to play or download the beta, that's included with Crackdown? If not, couldn't you just rent the game and get the beta that way?[/QUOTE]

No, the disc is the key.

When the beta comes out (if you go the Crackdown route) the option to play it is on Crackdown's main menu, not the demos blade like other betas.

i just picked up a sealed copy of crackdown with the beta for 45 shipped from ebay.

seemed alright to me, i wanted to play crackdown anyway.

Yeah I actually am just renting Crackdwon from Gameznflix. It should arrive tomorrow and I'll just hold on to it until the Beat comes out next month and play it too.

well if renting for a month comes out to about 20 bucks, ill rent it for a month. I have no desire to play Crackdown.

[quote name='twanky']I know it's a longshot, but i'm wondering is there anyone out there that possibly bought Crackdown just for the sake of playing it and not for the Halo 3 Beta Invitation. Well, if there is i'm interested in possibly trading or buying the invitation.[/quote]i bought crackdown just for the sake of playing crackdown, i dont care about the H3 invite.. CML for it, i just told another member ther eis sort of a bidding war for it. its at 45 shipped

bread's done
Back