WTB: Lego Rock Band Export Code (360)

Corizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Edit: Got a code from chucknorrisisabeast, thanks :)

Others are looking for a code and offering various things, read other replies.

List of others looking for a code (in order of original posting):
Toddler
adamnikyo
TheFenwickGhost
tedge
Darkwormer
bill123
Manjirin
VyseArcada1a
clintilona

If I missed you on the list, I apologize. If you send me a PM I will add you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same spot. My daughter (not living with me) loves these songs, but it kills me that they removed online play. So to play these songs online with her, we have to buy two games, and purchase two downloads? Yuck.

If there's anybody who isn't going to use their code, I could sure use an extra for her 360 so we can each play these songs together online in RB2. Send me a message and we can work something out.

Same here. Have a 3 month gold sub that I could trade for a code or 2....

Dont think the 17 digit code is system specific, but if it is need xbox.

Good luck guys, I'm still looking and I've yet to even receive one PM offer.

I need to make friends with somebody at Blockbuster.

I'd definitely be up for one as well for the 360 if anyone has an extra. please PM I have all sorts of stuff that I can offer.

[quote name='ZForce915']I've got an unused code. PM me some offers and I'll take the best one :)[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='ZForce915']I've got an unused code. PM me some offers and I'll take the best one :)[/QUOTE]
I sent you an offer last night, never got a response. Can you let us know if you've sold it? I'm not sure if I should be waiting to hear back from you, or pursuing other offers.

I need a valid code for 360. willing to trade a lego export code for ps3 with country pack code for ps3 or any track pack code with ps3 if you'd like.

Registered specifically for this offer. catz999 AT yahoo dawt com because I probably won't check PMs

Reasonable price please

XBOX360

i would like a code. I will trade for paypal cash. Please lemme know asap. i need for 360. please be rational about price. thanks

Hey guys I have 2 codes. One of which ill be using but the other is up for grabs. It will have to be on saturday though. Thats when I get my new xbox, old one dvd drive died on that same day lego came out so I havent even gotten to play yet heh. So let me make sure the one I use works,then if it does ill throw you guys the extra code.

[quote name='jaser']Hey guys I have 2 codes. One of which ill be using but the other is up for grabs. It will have to be on saturday though. Thats when I get my new xbox, old one dvd drive died on that same day lego came out so I havent even gotten to play yet heh. So let me make sure the one I use works,then if it does ill throw you guys the extra code.[/QUOTE]

PM sent. :)

[quote name='crash13']I need a LEGO Export Code for 360, I can trade a Band Hero code for 360.[/QUOTE]

Will you sell that Band Hero code? I'm trying to get both codes, heh.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Will you sell that Band Hero code? I'm trying to get both codes, heh.[/QUOTE]

Sell it for what? I have ten dollars toward my LEGO Rock Band fund

Hi! I'm looking for the EXPORT CODE for Xbox 360 version of LEGO ROCK BAND! I will pay immediately with paypal!! HURRY!

I have a 360 lego export code[sold]. and a ps3 lego export code. and a country track pack code for ps3. any offers?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snoopywav']I have a 360 lego export code. and a ps3 lego export code. and a country track pack code for ps3. any offers?[/QUOTE]

PMed you buddy!

Will the codes from the PS3 version work on the 360? You still have to go on the site and choose 360 or PS3. I got one out of a PS3 copy and am wondering if it'll work for the 360.. I've heard that it'll work regardless of what system you pulled it from but I want to make sure.

[quote name='jaser']I have my extra and ill let it go for 30 bucks paypal cash[/QUOTE]

No offense, but $30 is crazy. I can buy the game myself for $39, use the code and sell it to Gamestop for $17.

That's what I did. Bought the game today for $33 (from Best Buy price matching Fry's @ $38, & used a $5 Reward Zone cert), turned around and sold it for $25 at my local game store.

Much better way to spend your money. $30 for a code?? No.

So you guys can take me off the list; I got my Band Hero export code too.

Thanks, VyseArcad1a. Yeah, that's why I said $20. My Gamestop said they're paying $17 for it--there are tons of other shops around here, but I haven't checked elsewhere yet. Where did you sell for $25?

[quote name='Scorch']Will the codes from the PS3 version work on the 360? You still have to go on the site and choose 360 or PS3. I got one out of a PS3 copy and am wondering if it'll work for the 360.. I've heard that it'll work regardless of what system you pulled it from but I want to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

I have a 360 code..

I have a 360 Code, though I just posted it on ebay for a 24hour BIN 28.99 (the rest are at 30.00 and up) so if I try and trade it, it will have to be after that listing ends.

That's funny, I saw that get added about an hour ago. I sort by price, lowest to highest...you're the highest. I've seen them going in the $20s but not $30 I don't believe.

bread's done
Back