WTB: Little Big Planet

GameDeals.ca

CAGiversary!
If any of you guys in the Lower Mainland can find me a copy of Little Big Planet early (as it's been delayed - but is already in hand at most stores) I will reward you well via cash/trade/etc.

I want to play this game and I will make it worth your while if you happen across one.

Brian @ Gamedeals

Actually the post was after the delay... but I have it on good authority that it's sitting in the back rooms of a number of stores in the lower mainland (it was well past the distributor before the delay) but because they can't possibly re-print & package the entire shipment in a week, it leads me to believe they're just working on a patch for it... either way, none of the people I normally hit up for early releases have it, and I can't find it anywhere that has shelved it early, so I'm calling out to any of you that maybe work at a store that has it and can somehow make me happy. ;)

update... bestbuy employee site says delayed till 27th now... bestbuy system still showing 21st street date, i think if you can convince someone to get you a copy on tuesday to pay for it - it'll go through, tough point will be getting a manager that doesn't know about the delay.

I know this is the wrong thread but...this wont affect me, since I pre-ordered from EB games...??? I can go pick it up tomorrow right?

[quote name='HyeVltg3']I know this is the wrong thread but...this wont affect me, since I pre-ordered from EB games...??? I can go pick it up tomorrow right?[/quote]

I think all major game retailers like EB/Gamestop, gamecrazy all shipped copies back to Sony. I got a call the other day saying LBP has been delayed till Oct. 27th..

i don't think they've shipped back to sony... i think they are holding off, and there will be a preinstall patch when you put it in.. make so much more sense financially

Got one. After asking at like 40 places today, I found a Rogers that didn't know about the recall and sold me one (they only had one). The receipt even said "DO NOT SELL" on it, but they did it anyway.

Will be enjoying it tonight.

It has been recalled. All places should be sending it back. (to be destroyed) How ever if you do manage to get one if you do the update online it will remove the song anyways. There is not street date for the new version it will be for sale as soon as we get it. 27/28 is suggested date. Sony is printing 75k copies a day so it should not be to long.

[quote name='Ranzo']It has been recalled. All places should be sending it back. (to be destroyed) How ever if you do manage to get one if you do the update online it will remove the song anyways. There is not street date for the new version it will be for sale as soon as we get it. 27/28 is suggested date. Sony is printing 75k copies a day so it should not be to long.[/quote]

Destroyed? How unenvironmentally friendly. :shame:

[quote name='danthemightyone']I heard from EB guy in my local store that there will be new SKU/barcode for reprints.[/quote]
Which would make the originals really rare and a collectors item I believe

[quote name='Sousanator']Which would make the originals really rare and a collectors item I believe[/QUOTE]

That is, of course, depending on the ability of one to find a buyer. The market for game pressings that only differ until they are patched is relatively small.

bread's done
Back