WTB N64, SNES Games...Have: Paypal

Linkhero1

CAGiversary!
I was afraid of buying stuff off of forums but I can't find these for cheap anywhere and since I'm a cheap ass gamer I decided to look here for some help.

SNES:

Super Mario World Complete - DONE
Super Mario RPG Complete
Donkey Kong Country 3 Complete
TMNT Turtles in Time Complete or w/ manual

N64:
Jungle Green Console w/ Controller and Box (If you have any other color besides the original I wouldn't mind but I do prefer Jungle Green)
2x Controllers w/ tight stick.

Please pm me and if you have pics available please include them.

Thank you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have super mario RPG, just the cart though. It's in good shape. Don't really have a camera here, but I maybe could get one.

You wanted complete though.

Also have Super Mario World, and TMNT turtles in Time. Cart only though. But Like I said, good condition and they work fine.

Even if you would buy cart only, Im not sure what you would want to buy them for.

did they make Mario World in a box? I don't think you will find it "complete" because the game came with the system

[quote name='myl0r']did they make Mario World in a box? I don't think you will find it "complete" because the game came with the system[/QUOTE]

There's a Player's Choice copy that came in box.

I am looking for complete only. Also yeah there are a few Super Mario World with boxes, but if I am unable to find a complete one then I'll just buy one with a manual. I'm not sure but I think there were two versions of the game, one where Luigi and Mario share the same sprite and one where Luigi has his own sprite. Never knew how to tell the difference between the two.

@ TheRockBoS

If you find them and they have tight joysticks please pm me and tell me how much you would want for them. If you can take pics that would be great too :D

Well good luck, I imagine trying to find them complete is going to be a tough task, and not too sure on just manuals either. Because generally imo, I see alot of box+manual, or none at all :/

[quote name='Linkhero1']I am looking for complete only. Also yeah there are a few Super Mario World with boxes, but if I am unable to find a complete one then I'll just buy one with a manual. I'm not sure but I think there were two versions of the game, one where Luigi and Mario share the same sprite and one where Luigi has his own sprite. Never knew how to tell the difference between the two.

@ TheRockBoS

If you find them and they have tight joysticks please pm me and tell me how much you would want for them. If you can take pics that would be great too :D
[/QUOTE]

Know for sure one is excellent quality. PM me an offer.

bread's done
Back