WTB - NEO GEO AES or Consolized MVS. Also want PC Engine games/stuff

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Sorry - didn't see anything I'd be after at the moment. Thanks for the bump[/quote]

How much for the both of them?

Anbu_Giroro

I am intrested in any of these please give me a price for each of these.

• N64 with 1 controller, AV & AC cables - picture
  • Atari Jaguar with 2 controllers (one has a stiff D-pad) and AV & AC cables (the power supply kind of hums when plugged in, but works fine) - picture
  • Super NES System with cables and controller
Playstation One With White Dualshock and official AC + AV cables - picture
  • Sega Master System model 2 with cables and 2 controllers
  • NES system - Has had 72 pin replaced and putting the carts in and out is a tight fit - tried 5 games and all started up with no problems - picture1 - picture2 (the one on top)
  • TurboGrafx-16 system with 1 controller, original RF cable, SG A/C cable, port cover + Keith Courage Hu card. - pic -
  • Official Toploader NES w/ controller, Power and RF cords

You can’t quit until you try
You can’t live until you die
You can’t learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie

You can’t breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you’re the joke
There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

[quote name='utopianmachine']Free bump. I miss your mummy avatar.

Sort of wandered in looking for an n64, but I should really keep myself from buying one...[/quote]

As you wish...... thanks for the bump

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']
  • Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga (any version)
[/quote]

Is this a game or a movie? Sounds cool, (especially if its a movie) and I'm an idiot that doesn't know better...

Ah, I got it. I've got the GameCube version of Lego Star Wars II. Episodes IV thru VI, was on sale at Fred Meyers (there's that store I keep mentioning again!!) for $12 so it was a "why not" type of price.

Also, I have your address still on file so you'll be getting the free SpGa souvenir mentioned in the letter. Plus... my stickers order is supposed to be ready for pickup today!! That's something I'm looking forward to announcing!

I have Call of Duty3(360) and We Are Marshall(blu ray -sealed-) plus other stuff on my list.

I'm interested in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix(ps3) and Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer

bread's done
Back