WTB PS3 games

fableflav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
209 (100%)
Just bought a Ps3. Would like to get a collection going. Interested in tons of possibilities. If you're in need of paypal, I'm in need of some gaming. Make an offer.

[quote name='fableflav']Just bought a Ps3. Would like to get a collection going. Interested in tons of possibilities. If you're in need of paypal, I'm in need of some gaming. Make an offer.[/QUOTE]

Pm'd.

I have:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resident Evil 5
Bioshock

CML for prices. Or go to the game marketplace link at the top of the page. I know I listed shipped prices in there and believe they are the lowest available from an established trader.

i have resistance 2 for sale 25 shipped
metal gear 4 19 shipped
warhawk 15 shipped
ratchet & clank tools of destruction 22 shipped
ratchet & clank a crack in time 42 shipped

lemme know if you have any interest in these

[quote name='fableflav']I'm going to seem really dumb, but where are your lists?[/QUOTE]

Nooo, not dumb. There was an icon next to our feedback that said "CML", but they removed them now... Everybody's gonna have to start linking to their lists in their signature now, unfortunately...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Nooo, not dumb. There was an icon next to our feedback that said "CML", but they removed them now... Everybody's gonna have to start linking to their lists in their signature now, unfortunately...[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought. I was confused.

sent you a pm also..also have an auction up on ebay for a sealed copy of tom clancy endwar, if you're interested, current bid is 7.50 shipped, ends around this time tommorow

Iv'e got

Darksiders-$45, used
GodFather II new and sealed
Need for Speed Undercover new and sealed
Tony Hawk's proving ground new and sealed
Tekken 6, used $40

bread's done
Back