WTB: Technics 1200/1210 Turntables & Mixer

Drummy404

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
This is a longshot, but I'm looking for a seller who has Technics 1200s or 1210s that wants to get rid of them. I have a bunch of PayPal ready to pay. Would prefer with dust covers. Has to be working perfectly and have maybe a few minor scratches or another, but everything has to be intact. Also looking for a good mixer, preferably the SH DJ1200 from Technics, but I will consider others. Thanks.

Hah, I actually have a basically mint Tech 1200, all cables, everything. It has a shure needle with it. I used it maybe twice.

The only problem is I don't have the original box anymore, maybe not the paper work either, but I will definitally look for it.

How much are you looking to spend?

I have a mixer for sale....it's a VESTAX PCV-175. The faceplate is beat up, but works fine and you can replace the faceplate....

[quote name='One More Roverry']Hah, I actually have a basically mint Tech 1200, all cables, everything. It has a shure needle with it. I used it maybe twice.

The only problem is I don't have the original box anymore, maybe not the paper work either, but I will definitally look for it.

How much are you looking to spend?[/QUOTE]
Well, if you can produce pics for me, I'll see, but I can spend up to $210 shipped per table if it's good enough. Is that okay? Also, what model is it (example: MKII, M3D, MK5, etc.), and what kind of Shure needle is it?

mtxbass1: PM sent.

doubledown: No thanks, but thanks anyways.

bread's done
Back