WTB/TF: free iPod nano referrals - xbox games, ipod headphones, gift cards

EdwardChang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm willing to either trade or buy free iPod nano referrals.

Mods, if this is against the rules feel free to lock,

http://www.ipodnanos4free.com/default.aspx?r=476841

I'll pay $12 via non-cc paypal for a completed offer, or you can have your choice of a sealed XBOX game:
- Halo
- Halo 2
- Fable
- Counter-Strike

I also have a brand new pair of OEM sealed iPod headphones that I would be willing to give to you for a referral.

Last but not least, I have an Old Navy certificate worth $11.27 and an American Eagle $15 gift card, which I would be willing to part with for a referral.

The easiest one is the Jenneuse Skin Care offer, you can call instantly after you sign up at 1-800-SKIN-211 and the offer shows up immediately, and I can paypal you the money or head to the post office.

If you decide to do one, please either PM me, e-mail me at [email protected] , or instant message me on AIM at dr4wde.

Heatware: EdwardChang
eBay: pchang422 and elevated87

[quote name='EdwardChang']haha sup van. im back after a hiatus[/QUOTE]

everything ok or just classes starting back up again?

[quote name='joevan07']everything ok or just classes starting back up again?[/QUOTE]

i actually havent started class yet, I don't move to UCLA until next Saturday ;P classes start the 29th. i just wasnt so into video games once i sold my beloved PSP. :)

[quote name='EdwardChang']i actually havent started class yet, I don't move to UCLA until next Saturday ;P classes start the 29th. i just wasnt so into video games once i sold my beloved PSP. :)[/QUOTE]

ah, good luck :D
I'm still debating doing one of these b/c I'd love a third XBox game in my collection :rofl:

[quote name='joevan07']ah, good luck :D
I'm still debating doing one of these b/c I'd love a third XBox game in my collection :rofl:[/QUOTE]

haha remember when you were interested in my hollister gift card. its interesting because my friend's mom just dropped off a $100 abercrombie gift card for me. great graduation gift? i think SO ;)

[quote name='EdwardChang']haha remember when you were interested in my hollister gift card. its interesting because my friend's mom just dropped off a $100 abercrombie gift card for me. great graduation gift? i think SO ;)[/QUOTE]

jerk ;)
I didn't miss you being gone - our Abercrombie's under 4 feet of water at the moment so I'm not too jealous

[quote name='joevan07']I see how it is - offer the AE card after I complete my offer :rofl: ;)[/QUOTE]

lol im just more desperate. 3 more, someone help me out ! :]

I have a question.. i've been stuck at 3 referral for more than a year, bought my own ipod mini and never even look back. However, I will probably get the comcast offer for my cable TV in two month and now Comcast is one of the qualify provider, can My g.f. who live in the same household (same address credit card) complete the comcast offer and I'll get the credit? does it violate their rule (same address?) thanx

[quote name='racthamp']I have a question.. i've been stuck at 3 referral for more than a year, bought my own ipod mini and never even look back. However, I will probably get the comcast offer for my cable TV in two month and now Comcast is one of the qualify provider, can My g.f. who live in the same household (same address credit card) complete the comcast offer and I'll get the credit? does it violate their rule (same address?) thanx[/QUOTE]

that's a negative. you can't use the same address, credit card or I.P address for 2 seperate accounts.

Actually if EC ever does come back to CAG, homeslice still owes me a copy of Fable for completing a referal about 4 months ago :hot:

bread's done
Back