WTB/WTTF: Animal Crossing E-Reader cards

Drummy404

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I just decided to get a complete collecion of Animal Crossing E-Reader cards. I am looking for large lots, but tell me whatever you have. I will buy or trade.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']I don't know where your located, but the Gamestop in Waukegan, IL has DOZENS of each series.[/QUOTE]
That's about half an hour to forty minutes away, which is a bit far for me. How much is each pack?

I think Nintendo online store still sell some of the AC e-card packs. They are reasonably priced. But you need to buy a few packs together or else the shipping charge will be too much. A few months ago I was trading e-cards heavily trying to complete my collection. I was able to buy a bunch of packs from Nintendo online store. And then trade them at an Animal Crossing e-card trading web site. Now I have a complete collection. :)

I have like 30 of them (or close to that).

And I'm interested in these as trades:

NiGHTS Into Dreams
PaRappa the Rapper
Mario Kart 64
Rakuga Kids

[quote name='dbiersdorf']I have like 30 of them (or close to that).

And I'm interested in these as trades:

NiGHTS Into Dreams
PaRappa the Rapper
Mario Kart 64
Rakuga Kids

[quote name='MillerTime2523']hey drummy! remember me from XBL! good luck finding what you need.

ill be sure to bump this from now on![/QUOTE]
Thanks. My Xbox is weird, so it can't go on Live at the moment, so I can't play Halo...

I have quite a few Animal Crossing cards sitting around at home right now (I'm out of town until Sunday) including some sealed packs I'm looking to trade... PM me please if interested. I definitely see some stuff on your list I've been looking for. Thanks!

Drummy! Id like one of those link cards 0-0. I recently bought an E-reader so that my gf could get more out of animal crossing(dont mean to thread jack) but could you show me some places where you got yours?

[quote name='Weedy649']Drummy! Id like one of those link cards 0-0. I recently bought an E-reader so that my gf could get more out of animal crossing(dont mean to thread jack) but could you show me some places where you got yours?[/QUOTE]
PM sent, and bump.

Ok, so it took me a while...

The Gamestop in Waukegan, IL has a plentiful selection of factory sealed packs (all 4 series) for 50% off. That's a $1.50 a pack. They don't keep 'em on the floor (something about wall space) but if you ask, they're more then happy to grab them for you.

bread's done
Back