wtb: x-box console package

bored2death

CAGiversary!
im looking to buy a cheap x-box package deal before christmas.

my dads been complaining because last year we went out and bought the playstation 2 because that was the system he thought he wanted.

so now we are going to get him an x-box

im looking for a package deal:

console
2 controllers
memory cards ( optional )
atleast 2-3 games
dvd player ( optional )
and all cables

plz pm with offers ( only $130 and under plz)

[quote name='bored2death']im looking to buy a cheap x-box package deal before christmas.

my dads been complaining because last year we went out and bought the playstation 2 because that was the system he thought he wanted.

so now we are going to get him an x-box

im looking for a package deal:

console
2 controllers
memory cards ( optional )
atleast 2-3 games
dvd player ( optional )
and all cables

plz pm with offers ( only $130 and under plz)[/quote]

Sorry, but I really doubt you can find one that cheap with all of that included. Even a used system goes for around $120 and thats not including the other stuff.

I was selling a package like that a couple of months ago for a friend who was asking for about $120. Needless to say, it was snatched up in an instant. So it's not entirely unreasonable.

im not really looking to trade the ps2 because it has a few games i like on it.

and i dont have to buy any extras to play dvds

i dont care
im looking to get an x-box with all accessories
even if they are not neccesary

just force of habit
if i want something i have to have everything

plz dont post unless you have an offer or can refer me to a site (besides ebay) that has it for cheap

[quote name='bored2death']i dont care
im looking to get an x-box with all accessories
even if they are not neccesary

just force of habit
if i want something i have to have everything

plz dont post unless you have an offer or can refer me to a site (besides ebay) that has it for cheap[/quote]

Trakan was just being nice, and trying to help you out. He wasn't being smart-assed, but your reply was.

For $150 you can get the xbox, NCAA 2005 and Top Spin (I think), as well as a 2 month xbox live trial.
Thats the best deal you'll get.
And thats brand new.

[quote name='5_Against_1']For $150 you can get the xbox, NCAA 2005 and Top Spin (I think), as well as a 2 month xbox live trial.
Thats the best deal you'll get.
And thats brand new.[/quote]

I don't know if they still do, but TRU had this deal, where by paying $20 more, you got two additional games, as well as (I think) another controller. Very good deal if you are getting an Xbox. Someone can probably provide a link, if the deal is still good.

Best you could hope for is if EB drops the price of a used Xbox to $99 again for either black friday or the holidays, they did it for labor day. Use the other $30 for whatever you can. You won't do any better than that considering trade in value alone at EB is still $100 for an Xbox.

[quote name='dafoomie']Best you could hope for is if EB drops the price of a used Xbox to $99 again for either black friday or the holidays, they did it for labor day. Use the other $30 for whatever you can. You won't do any better than that considering trade in value alone at EB is still $100 for an Xbox.[/quote]

I think the trade in value is only $70 or $80. They recently had a deal where they bumped up the price to $100.

bread's done
Back