WTB: Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Fight Stick in Alberta

Kiluminati

CAG Veteran
Hey everyone, as the title suggests I'm looking to buy a tournament edition fight stick for Xbox 360. I already own one of these just wanted a 2nd one for when people come over. Please state where you are located and your price. Thanks

[quote name='telepathy']i have a 360 stick available, im in ottawa. what kind of price would you think is reasonable?[/QUOTE]

$149 since they are now available everywhere. Including GameShark.com and Amazon.com

I was thinking more like $240 shipping included. Also, Bootleg Zani, ur price is incorrect since you dont specify which denomination (i would assume it was supposed to be $149 USD), your examples dont ship to canada (also amazon.com specifically is oos, not talking about marketplace); if you were to have them shipped, you would probably have 2 use goomba's service which would be shipping on top of shipping. Also reviewing some historic prices & looking at current prices, i would think this is fair. This is also a brand new, sealed box.

NCIX also have them in stock, I bought a SE stick from goomba and purchased sanwa parts to mod them. Should have just waited for a TE stick in the first place, FML

bread's done
Back