WTF! Hori Made a Wii Arcade Stick! Wow! Anyone got one?

I don't have one but it seems to mirror the 360 version which is a quality stick. I always get intrigued by these but I actually prefer a d-pad for most fighting games...as long as they are well made. The classic controller works well enough for me.

I bought it the day it came out, waiting to download some obscure Neo Geo fighting games. At the moment the first 3 fighters I'll pass on. Only Fatal Fury is interesting because it has the feature were 2 players can fight the cpu fighter on screen at the same time. I'll use the Hori on VC SNES Street Fighter games and maybe E.Champion til better Neo fighters are released.

Back to the Hori..
It's nice. Like the arcade sticks they released before. I have 3 Neo cabs in my garage, and have been playing Neo game since they first came out, and I love the Hori stick. Buy it!

It'll be interesting to see how far into the KoF series they're able to go before the games are taking up an obscene amount of space on the Wii. If they wind up releasing most (or all) of the yearly KoF games, I'd probably get the stick (well, once I get a Wii of course).

[quote name='GCrusher']I bought it the day it came out, waiting to download some obscure Neo Geo fighting games. At the moment the first 3 fighters I'll pass on. Only Fatal Fury is interesting because it has the feature were 2 players can fight the cpu fighter on screen at the same time. I'll use the Hori on VC SNES Street Fighter games and maybe E.Champion til better Neo fighters are released.

Back to the Hori..
It's nice. Like the arcade sticks they released before. I have 3 Neo cabs in my garage, and have been playing Neo game since they first came out, and I love the Hori stick. Buy it![/QUOTE]

You sound like exactly who I wanted to hear from. I'm dying for them to get some Samurai Shodown II up on the VC. Can't wait to play it in the living room. For now I have to hit up the consolized MVS back in the office. I'm definitely putting a pair of these on the list.
thumb.gif

-G

bread's done
Back