WTF! Work Time Fun (anyone got it?)

fuzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
The game contains over forty minigames, representing inane part-time jobs you receive from the "Job Demon", that you must complete in a certain amount of time and at a certain difficulty, depending on the level. Examples include counting chickens (sorting newborn chicks into male, female, or dying), chopping wood (while trying not to chop cute cartoon animals that sometimes get put on the chopping block), putting caps on pens in a factory, and karate fighting. By completing these minigames, you earn money which can be used at a gashapon machine to randomly receive a new minigame, prizes for your gallery, or even a gadget that you can use in real life, such as a clock.

US Site
http://www.wtfisthisgame.com/

Gamespot Review
http://www.gamespot.com/929287

This game got crappy reviews, and after some research, I must agree. It just doesn't look like it offers enough variety to be entertaining beyond the initial interest.

I want the game. I don't care about the reviews, since it's a game that just won't appeal to many reviewers. What holds me back is having too many games to buy. The game was pretty good on PS1, as Baito Hell in Japan.

I'm excited for Hot PXL, although WTF looks better IMO.

i have it and its boring and takes forever to get new mini games. u have to play alot of the minigames that u have. then use the hard earned money to play those damn vending machines. most of the time u get stupid little toys that u dont need. waste of money. if u get lucky u get those minigames from the vending machines. thats they only way to unlock minigames.

let me tell u this..... just get WARIO WARE

[quote name='trunks982']i have it and its boring and takes forever to get new mini games. u have to play alot of the minigames that u have. then use the hard earned money to play those damn vending machines. most of the time u get stupid little toys that u dont need. waste of money. if u get lucky u get those minigames from the vending machines. thats they only way to unlock minigames.

let me tell u this..... just get WARIO WARE[/QUOTE]I plan to just download a game save, with everything unlocked for me, for I can just play it for fun. :D That will resolve the problem for it.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I plan to just download a game save, with everything unlocked for me, for I can just play it for fun. :D That will resolve the problem for it.[/quote] ooooh thanks for the idea. I've been going back and forth trying to decide whether I want to get the game or not because I'm not patient enough to sit there and try to get all the mini-games. Have I mentioned how much I love that the psp saves onto a memory stick? :lol:

[quote name='Cosmic Dare']ooooh thanks for the idea. I've been going back and forth trying to decide whether I want to get the game or not because I'm not patient enough to sit there and try to get all the mini-games. Have I mentioned how much I love that the psp saves onto a memory stick? :lol:[/QUOTE]Same. To be perfectly honest, there are some games I like to just play for fun, and since the PSP connects to my PC easily, I can download game saves. That's one of the reasons I like saving onto a memory stick (along with being able to continue where I left off, if I rented a game).

Haha some of these minigames are fun.. The Drunken Mayor one is a hilarious concept.

What's the best paying job? I the onle I unlocked hat has decent payoff is the Cliff Race 2000 one.

bread's done
Back