WTS: DS Lite + Games, POP, Resistance 2, FEAR 2

[quote name='caesius']The Club(X360) - $3
Turok(X360) - $4

By the way, how much are you looking to sell RE5 for?[/quote]

I am not really sure.

(Items in Red ARE NOT part of the auction. Bids will be ignored. I ams still looking to sell these outside of Auction.)

maybe bold the above statement in Red for people who are so excited to bid and skip over this part....

i'm not stupid i was kidding hence the reason why there was a laughing smiley next to my statement. apparently some people don't understand the concept of taking a joke properly.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i'm not stupid i was kidding hence the reason why there was a laughing smiley next to my statement. apparently some people don't understand the concept of taking a joke properly.[/quote]

Well It wasn't funny, and I am canceling all of your bids funny man.

(JK)

alright sum you win i got gamestop store credit to burn so i'll just pick up those 2 games tomorrow when i head over there. thanks for the battle. well at least your getting more money out of those games layzie. :) good luck with the rest of the sale.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']alright sum you win i got gamestop store credit to burn so i'll just pick up those 2 games tomorrow when i head over there. thanks for the battle. well at least your getting more money out of those games layzie. :) good luck with the rest of the sale.[/quote]

Lol, those seem to be the only ones.

I can't believe a few of those Sealed 360 games are going for $2-3.

;)

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i think since yours doesn't end until next friday probably will get more bids by then hopfully. why did you make it so long?[/quote]

I figured Ten Days seemed like a good number :/

[quote name='dv8mad']Anything over 4 or 5 days tends to have a big dead space in the middle. You'll get more action on the last day.[/quote]

Oh. Ok Thanks!

[quote name='dv8mad']Anything over 4 or 5 days tends to have a big dead space in the middle. You'll get more action on the last day.[/quote]

Yeah, I think if you were to end the auction today or tomorrow, you'd see your bids go through the roof...

i'm not stupid i was kidding hence the reason why there was a laughing smiley next to my statement. apparently some people don't understand the concept of taking a joke properly.

Lol! I took the smilley face to mean "holy shit, i can't beleive nobody has bid on this, i'm going to bid on it"...

funny, nonetheless

[quote name='dmes65']10 for fear 2[/quote]

From here on out I will be ignoring any bids on items in the red. I cannot keep responding to people bidding on these items. If you didn't read those rules, you probably didn't read the rest. Feel free to offer for these items, but they are NOT up for auction

Everything updated.

Lets bid guys!!

Here's a video to keep you entertained!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2GZ8RvOWE

I also have three Pairs of NIKE AF1's I want to get rid of. I actually got doubles of each of these shoes because the first order got messed up during shipping. The boxes are trashed, but the shoes are in good condition. They haven't been worn, but they do have a few scuff marks that I was told occured during production. They are hardly noticeable and I can scrub them off if you want. I have:

'07 Light Blue Player's Exclusive
Berlin Orange/Red/White
I will have to look at the other one, but I am willing to sell these things, just name your price.

These shoes will get you #'s, guaranteed.

[quote name='Layziebones']I also have three Pairs of NIKE AF1's I want to get rid of. I actually got doubles of each of these shoes because the first order got messed up during shipping. The boxes are trashed, but the shoes are in good condition. They haven't been worn, but they do have a few scuff marks that I was told occured during production. They are hardly noticeable and I can scrub them off if you want. I have:

'07 Light Blue Player's Exclusive
Berlin Orange/Red/White
I will have to look at the other one, but I am willing to sell these things, just name your price.

These shoes will get you #'s, guaranteed.[/quote]

Size? And pics, perhaps?

bread's done
Back