WTS: DSi XL w/ Pokemon White

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
I want to sell my bronze DSi XL because I never play it. I bought it to play Pokemon and Dragon Quest IX but I never bought DQIX and the Pokemon nostalgia wore off rather quickly. I'm selling them because I'm thinking of buying a tablet. I am so far out of the console gaming scene, and have been playing WoW and MLB 11 almost exclusively for the last six months.

The DS is in excellent condition, I bought it from Amazon's warehouse deals maybe 8 months ago and played it only for a month or two, a couple hours a week. Both screens are clean and there are no blemishes on the system. I can take pictures I requested. The DS comes with the ac adaptor and stylus - I never owned the original box as it was bought like new from Amazon. The game comes complete with all documentation, manual, and case - was bought new, by me.

I would be happy to sell it straight up $130 shipped priority mail but am willing to talk. Again, everything is in great condition and adult owned. I will accept PayPal. Please PM me if interested. Thank you!

bread's done
Back