WTS: Fightstick Parts/Accessories | Signed UTIII Guide

KuHLiiDE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
Hello guys/gals I got some leftover parts for a fightstick that I don't need here I am again trying to get rid of them :) All buttons are push-ins unless noted. All shipped once payment cleared and is shipped either first class or priority depending on what you buy and also includes tracking #. Soo let's get started shall we:

8 Sanwa Buttons (30mm) + Sanwa Balltop: $25
2 White
2 Red Rim/White Plunger
2 Black Rim/White Plunger
2 Black Rim/Red Plunger
Red Balltop
~ 5 of the 8 buttons have silent pads that I put in them to make them not make so much noise. Same soft material as the official silent sanwas but are just cut and inserted by me. Buttons have about 5 hours of use on them.
fs3_zps37b8f168.jpg

6 Seimitsu PS14 KN Screw-In Buttons (30mm): $20
4 Clear
2 Smoke
~YES, you can put artwork under them :] Used for about an hour before realising I perfer sanwas
fs4_zps1387305b.jpg

Extra Stock Lot: $15 obo
2 White Sanwa 30mm
2 Red Sanwa 30mm
1 Light Purple Plunger/White Rim 30mm
1 Dark Blue Plunger/Black Rim (Plunger somehow has a purple-ish tint)
1 4-Way Sanwa Gate
1 White Balltop
~Both of the solid white and red buttons have been used on fightsticks that needed soldering. All 4 show leftover solder on the microswitches and may be difficult to connect to your QDC unless you try hard. Recommend this lot for those who know how to take off the solder or if you need the extra parts. Purple and "dark blue" buttons have silencer pads.
get-attachment-8_zpsd0dedf6e.jpg

Signed UTIII Guide: $20
No need for this book. Won it during the onlive fans charity even that took place this past summer. Signed by the guys over at Epic Games
signedutIII.png

bread's done
Back