WTS - GameBoy Player

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm going to be trading my GC in later this week (I was lucky enough to get a Wii yesterday), so I'm going to be looking to get rid of my Gameboy Player. I'd rather know it was going to a good home, so I'd like to get rid of it here rather than ebay. $80 shipped to Canada or the US.

I believe it was, however it seems to have become a pretty rare fine. They seem to go for around $100 +shipping on ebay, so I thought $80 shipping included was a pretty good deal, no?

ummm. yes. why don't you go and investigate the completed auctions and see what you find before you post? look - if nobody's interested, that's fine. I was just trying to offer what I thought was a good deal here before I put it up on eBay for the price it seems to sell for. No harm, no foul. If anyone's interested, PM me. If you think it's too much, make me an offer. If I haven't heard from anyone in a few days I'll throw it up for auction.

[quote name='jimmycanuck']ummm. yes. why don't you go and investigate the completed auctions and see what you find before you post? look - if nobody's interested, that's fine. I was just trying to offer what I thought was a good deal here before I put it up on eBay for the price it seems to sell for. No harm, no foul. If anyone's interested, PM me. If you think it's too much, make me an offer. If I haven't heard from anyone in a few days I'll throw it up for auction.[/QUOTE]

Did you look it up on eBay? I see some ended around $60 even afew of them being BINs and enough below $50 shipped, that's probably why people are responding as if $80 is an unrealistic asking price on CAG I'd think that you'd have enough trouble finding someone on CAG to pay $50 shipping and $80 shipped on eBay if it's used.

bread's done
Back