WTS: Gamefly 2 month subscriptions $5

kuklinski

CAG Veteran
Feedback
6 (100%)
SOLD OUT!! thanks for buying everybody

i have a whole bunch of leftover Gamefly 2 month sign up packs. pm me if your interested.

2 games out at a time for 2 months for only $5. retail is $21.95.

Great to try games for cheap before you buy (you can buy from them at cheaper then retail too). Grab a bunch and sell/give to friends.

Codes will be emailed to the account where the paypal came from, i will not pm them b/c its to easy to mix people up.

-for new gamefly accounts only
-one code per account
-one per address.

my username is kuklinski at xbox-scene.com if you want to check some refs.

and here is my ebay feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/nancydk

thanks

Thanks for the fast replies, in for 1. Perfect for my new 360.

Pretty nice, beats the stupid 10 day trail. Now if the games I wanted were just in stock. Vegas and Cod3 is a sshort wait and Sky Gunners is LOOOONG. Hopfully I'll get them fairly quick once they have them in stock, since I live 30 mintues from them.

Thanks again kuklinski.http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=28948

[quote name='kuklinski']no expiration date.

they are for new accounts only, so i dont believe they would work on the same account you used a free trial on.[/quote]

if i'm not mistaken, it will also be a problem even if you set up a new account with the same address.

new accounts only if anyone in your household had any other codes they will not work

op you should put in ONe code per household not one code per credit card. even if you make up another account with a new credit card. Gamefly will not honor the codes. you account will be made but gamefly will close your new account down and cancell your account (you will lose your code)

i got 5 of them off ebay for 20 6 months back and tired to used a 2nd one and was shot down even with new credit card and another name (used cousins name and card)

Its limit 1 per household not per credit card

[quote name='slidecage']new accounts only if anyone in your household had any other codes they will not work

op you should put in ONe code per household not one code per credit card. even if you make up another account with a new credit card. Gamefly will not honor the codes. you account will be made but gamefly will close your new account down and cancell your account (you will lose your code)

i got 5 of them off ebay for 20 6 months back and tired to used a 2nd one and was shot down even with new credit card and another name (used cousins name and card)

Its limit 1 per household not per credit card[/quote]

i never had that problem, but that doesnt mean its not true. please keep this in mind everybody.

[quote name='kuklinski']i never had that problem, but that doesnt mean its not true. please keep this in mind everybody.[/QUOTE]

they might hate me cause i got 2 years free off the mcdonald promo back in 04

Yes, this is true. I already had a cancelled account. Customer service e-mailed me saying I already had an account, so they cancelled my new account. They should allow this, I guess they do not want the business.

[quote name='slidecage']new accounts only if anyone in your household had any other codes they will not work

Its limit 1 per household not per credit card[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Steelpen2']Yes, this is true. I already had a cancelled account. Customer service e-mailed me saying I already had an account, so they cancelled my new account. They should allow this, I guess they do not want the business.[/QUOTE]

i was told they will not allow them cause people were buynig these up and cancelling and reopening new accounts. It was like buy 1 month get 1 free. THey said some where houses had 100s of these they were selling for pennies on the dollar and they would go belly up if they allowed it

I think more people would join Gamefly if it was around 13 per month for 2 at a time. Hell 15 a month a lot more would join

Quick question, do they require a CC for sign up? Is there automatic renewal?

I'll take one. If there is no automatic renewals Ill take all 5.

Can you send me the actual packaging? I'd pay for shipping, I just want to be able to give this as a gift. If you will ship them I will take all 5.

Thanks for info slidecage, very helpful. I'd sign up at five dollars, but they take way too long for me to pay full price. Anyone else kept a game and reported it as lost? I felt I deserved it after all the waiting they put me through.

i havent done that, but they'd have no way of knowing whether it was truly lost or not. i dont have to wait that long because the fast return thing works in my area.

bread's done
Back