WTS: GCN Hardware, Oblivion PC, GalCiv2, Disgaea, more...

lord_ebonstone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I'm no longer unemployed, but I like money. So you buy these games yes? Yes. All are used/complete unless noted. USPS priority shipping included in price. Payment method of choice is non-credit card PayPal, but I will also accept money orders and checks with one caveat -- I won't ship til the money order arrives or the check clears.

Prices have been slashed, but are still negotiable.

-GalCiv2 Collector's (PC) -- $25
-Oblivion (PC DVD) -- $25
-Master of Orion (PC, 3.5" floppies, 100% complete down to the insert ads) -- $25
-X: Beyond the Frontier + Expansion (PC, expansion is disc-only, RARE) -- $30
-X2: The Threat (PC) -- $10
-Gothic 2 Gold (PC, includes the only English release of the "Night of the Raven" expansion/overhaul of the original, no box) -- $15
-Thief 2 (PC, discs + manual only) -- $10
-Lands of Lore III (PC, discs + manual only) -- $10
-Total Anihilation + Both Expansions (PC, discs + manuals only, RARE) -- $50
-Total Anihilation: The Core Contingency (I have two of these, RARE) -- $20
-Might & Magic: World of Xeen (PC DOS, WoX is MM4 and MM5 meshed together into one with additional content, discs only, I believe the manual is on the disc) -- $15

NOT FOR TRADE - SALE ONLY Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2) -- $70 (gg ebay) NOT FOR TRADE - SALE ONLY

-Persona 2 (PS1, new) -- $30
-Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (PS1, new) -- $30
-Parasite Eve (PS1) -- $10

-Platinum "Limited Edition" Gamecube Console + Wavebird + 1k blocks Memory Card = $50

Though I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment, I'm always happy to check lists. I have a gaming PC, a PS2, and XBox 360, and a DS.

[quote name='orochi']CML for Disgaea. Thx[/QUOTE]
Nada, sorry.

I'm going to go ahead and make Disgaea a cash-only item. I'm not looking for anything specific, so short of a high-class hooker, there's nothing I'd really want to trade it for.

bread's done
Back