WTS Limited Edition Blue Pokemon 3DSXL

iamWill

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (83%)
EDIT: To make things clearer, the hinge on my old Pokemon 3DSXL broke. I sent it in to Nintendo to get repaired, and because they can't repair a broken hinge, they sent me back a stock 3DSXL. I was assured by the man I talked to on the phone that I would get the same limited edition back, so after calling back to Nintendo and talking to a few people, they were able to send out a NEW Blue Pokemon 3DSXL in brand new condition. Because I sent in the box and manual and they don't return those, I no longer have those items. But this 3DSXL is NEW.

Recently got my 3DSXL replaced and I realized that I have already played everything I want on the console. Since the console got replaced the only thing I have is the console, charger, SD card and stylus. It will not come with the AR cards or box or manuals. PM me with any offers you have, I'm pretty reasonable with the price, really just trying to make up for the cost of getting the 3DSXL replaced. 

Just to be sure, it is in BRAND NEW condition. It has not been used, and there are no scratches or dents or marks of any sort. This is right out of the box quality. PM with an any offers. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not interested, but if I were, I'd be concerned about what you mean by "replaced." Can you elaborate on that, just to help people understand what that's about? I wouldn't post this if I didn't think it would help you. Best of luck.

I'm not interested, but if I were, I'd be concerned about what you mean by "replaced." Can you elaborate on that, just to help people understand what that's about? I wouldn't post this if I didn't think it would help you. Best of luck.
Just changed to post to make it as clear as possible. Thanks

might-have-been-interested-if-didn't-have-bump

if Nintendo sent it to you new, how was it shipped?  No idea why they didn't just send a brand new one and box and all.

might-have-been-interested-if-didn't-have-bump

if Nintendo sent it to you new, how was it shipped? No idea why they didn't just send a brand new one and box and all.
The issue was that it was a limited edition. I guess they just don't send the box. I know they tell you not to send the box, so I guess its my fault. They shipped it in a normal shipping box, but they wrapped the crap out of it with bubble wrap. I assume its just their policy.

bread's done
Back