WTS: Logitech Wireless F540 Headphones + Turtle Beach DSS (7.1 experience) w/ BOX!

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
New seller on CAG, but experienced online seller. Check out my ebay feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=giantqtipz&ftab=AllFeedback :D

Looking for headphones? Well I got the stuff you need.

1) Turtle Beach DSS (Excellent condition)
2) Logitech F540 Mint condition! (Great reviews on Amazon, people love this shit)

I am selling these TOGETHER $80! + $5 shipping

Refer to pics below please.

img2012101400107.jpg

Selling these because I rarely use them.

I bought these in summer 2011, and the last time I used it was in November 2011 for Battlefield 3.

Took great care of the headphones. After use, I always put it back inside the box.

I did a lot of research before buying these, and I concluded that these are better than Turtle Beach headphones back in 2011 (maybe the new TB headphones are good now?)

Anyway, I've never encountered any static or crackling noises. The quality is great, I can hear where explosions are coming from and where people are coming from (footsteps).

It has a built in battery, and its rechargeable.

The only problem is, there's no manual on how to set it up with the DDS. But it shouldn't be hard. I just experimented with different holes (lawl), and lo and behold, it worked! It's been a while since I last used it, and I honestly do not remember how to set these up again. The only thing I remember is that I purchased the white/red cable separately, so I could connect the headphone adapter to the DSS.

In any case, all of those accessories you see on the picture that's outside the box, those are all you need to properly set the headphones up along with the DDS. The headphones are mint for sure, and the others are in excellent condition. Boxes and everything else will be included (there are some cables inside, not sure what they're for but ofcourse that be included as well).

Haven't done research on price (will do soon), but yeah, I'm taking offers :)

IF YOU LIVE IN NYC, you're more than welcome to pick it up. I live in Forest Hills, Queens. Item is in a smoke free, drug free, alcohol free house, and sex free room.

And in case you're wondering, yeah, thats the Borderlands 2 ULC on the top right corner (B.A. right?) :)

0bRbG.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back