WTS PC-Steam Games!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBP9dALcWw[/youtube]

Zeno Clash 2 card value: dwindling...

Last edited by a moderator:
just added to my list.

$7.5 each
You just made a sale sir! Would definitely love Sir, You Are Being Hunted for sure, and maybe The Stanley Parable depending on what that runs per the other person who asks. I already have you on my Steam, though it's been awhile since I got anything from you. PM me where to send the goods, and I'll look forward to dealing with you sir.

JakeNome said:
i put the prices up for all the deep silver games that im selling.
the ones that i left out, i cant get cheaper.
How much is Nail'd over there? http://store.steampo....com/app/40380/
How much is Who wants to be a millionaire? http://store.steampo...?snr=1_7_15__13

aww shit just realized I originally posted this in the wrong thread.
are these any cheaper

i put the prices up for all the deep silver games that im selling.

the ones that i left out, i cant get cheaper.
Nothing on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Apparently US is stuck with app ID 232670 which is not on sale but the rest of the world has app ID 206740 with more DLC and is on sale.

Reportedly people in the US can add a gifted copy of the RoW version just fine.

Nothing on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Apparently US is stuck with app ID 232670 which is not on sale but the rest of the world has app ID 206740 with more DLC and is on sale.

Reportedly people in the US can add a gifted copy of the RoW version just fine.
$3

$5.5 for all the dlc

Hey I know they are RU+CIS, but has anyone bought Arkham Origins or Lego Marvel and are they working with english language and as a gift? Thanks in advance.

yup, i added it to my list!
What's your price on Bad Rats? I feel 50 cents is way too high for it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[customspoiler="Do Not Click"] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[customspoiler="Why do you click things that tell you not to?"] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "][/customspoiler] [/customspoiler]

Yeah, looks like Jake is going to be busy with this sale, haha. If you can get any deals on the following, I would be much obliged:

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Penumbra Collection
The Next Big Thing
The Void

ok guys, i just updated the list

if anything that is on sale isnt on my list, that means i cant get it for cheaper
I assume this includes individual parts of a pack?

I'll list it here anyways:

Painkiller Overdose
Painkiller: Black Edition
Painkiller: Resurrection

I'll send my list in the morning... :)

:applause:

Greatly appreciated, man. I was basically F5'ing most of the time you were updating the spreadsheet. So, I know how long that took you. I'll be sending some business your way very shortly. Thanks again!

I assume this includes individual parts of a pack?

I'll list it here anyways:

Painkiller Overdose
Painkiller: Black Edition
Painkiller: Resurrection

I'll send my list in the morning... :)
yea i cant get those for any cheaper

but i had an extra key of Painkiller Black lying around which you can have for free

i just pmed it 2 u!

:applause:

Greatly appreciated, man. I was basically F5'ing most of the time you were updating the spreadsheet. So, I know how long that took you. I'll be sending some business your way very shortly. Thanks again!
lol

i might be calling it a night soon.

gotta get up early.

but ill be around for the rest of the sale.

holy shit guys.

stop pm'ing me for a bit please.

im working on sending out all current orders.

im not taking anymore until ive sent out all current orders

Hey Jake, I realize you're swamped so I didn't PM you. ;)

I'd like a 4-pack of Damned, please ($14 on your list). PM me on Steam (see my signature - I should still be on your Friends list) or on CAG. Thanks.

gates are closed. not taking anymore orders.

steam is being laggy as hell and i cant look at my inventory.

if you are still waiting for games from me, just be patient.

dont pm me about missing certain games from your order.

i havent sent em all out yet and i havent forgotten anyone.

bread's done
Back