WTS PC-Steam Games!

[quote name='Point Man']Does your copy of Valve Complete Pack include CS:GO?[/QUOTE]

it does, but if i were you, i would wait for the steam sale to start i a few days. ill probably be able to get it cheaper for you then

[quote name='JakeNome']it does, but if i were you, i would wait for the steam sale to start i a few days. ill probably be able to get it cheaper for you then[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks, i'll wait.

updated list.
im too lazy to update the prices on the whole list within the spoiler tags.
just ask me for a price check if u want anything in there

Walking Dead price, and do the collections come with individual codes so I can gift some, and use others for myself (Ubi Collection in particular). Thanks.

[quote name='twztid13']Walking Dead price, and do the collections come with individual codes so I can gift some, and use others for myself (Ubi Collection in particular). Thanks.[/QUOTE]

i cant get walking dead cheaper.
the collections dont come with individual codes

[quote name='JakeNome']i cant get walking dead cheaper.
the collections dont come with individual codes[/QUOTE]
Thanks for reply, bud. On the collections, it's basically gift all or none, huh? That sucks, otherwise I'd get it from you (but I have alot of the games on other platforms). I imagine it adds it as a gift if you already own the game on Steam, but that's not so my case :(. Thanks again.

You wouldn't happen to be selling the tomb raider pack for any cheaper than it already is would you? (or any of the games themselves)

EDIT:

I see a page back you say it is region locked.. are they all locked or just a particular one? I'm mainly looking to get the second or third, but I figure if I can get the whole pack cheaper I'd just do that

[quote name='taylynne']You wouldn't happen to be selling the tomb raider pack for any cheaper than it already is would you? (or any of the games themselves)

EDIT:

I see a page back you say it is region locked.. are they all locked or just a particular one? I'm mainly looking to get the second or third, but I figure if I can get the whole pack cheaper I'd just do that[/QUOTE]

no its not region locked. only the new tomb raider is locked.

i wasnt really able to get the pack for much of a discount. :cry:

[quote name='Nagasami']what is the price on Counterstrike Global Offensive?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

9.50 for cs complete (since its the same price as just csgo for me)

[quote name='JakeNome']no its not region locked. only the new tomb raider is locked.

i wasnt really able to get the pack for much of a discount. :cry:[/QUOTE]

aww shame :( oh well thanks anyway

EDIT:

you wouldn't happen to get the sonic adventure games any cheaper would you?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='taylynne']aww shame :( oh well thanks anyway

EDIT:

you wouldn't happen to get the sonic adventure games any cheaper would you?[/QUOTE]

3.50 for sonic adventure dx

[quote name='awestover89']Get a price check on LEGO Star Wars and Mark of the Ninja?[/QUOTE]

$7 lego star wars complete saga
$9.5 lego star wars clone wars
$9.5 mark of the ninja

Mark of the Ninja just went flash sale, interested in Lego Star Wars though. Sent a PM, going through the rest of the list to see what else is there that I might be interested in

[quote name='awestover89']Mark of the Ninja just went flash sale, interested in Lego Star Wars though. Sent a PM, going through the rest of the list to see what else is there that I might be interested in[/QUOTE]

added mark of the ninja for $7

[quote name='SSJ4-Bejiita']If Far Cry 3 goes on sale again on the last day of the Steam sale, will that influence your price at all?[/QUOTE]

probably not

[quote name='pROvIs']Price check on fallen enchantress and the star dock pack?[/QUOTE]

12 for enchantress
stardock pack is the same. $50

[quote name='pROvIs']How about Left 4 Dead 2 and also the franchise pack. Thanks![/QUOTE]

$7 for the franchise pack
for only l4d2, just get it from a 4 pack

Can I get a price check on the following games?

Thirty flights of loving
Defender's Quest
Freedom Force
Iron Brigade
Rayman Origins
eXceed Complete Pack

[quote name='imac2much']Can I get a price check on the following games?

Thirty flights of loving
Defender's Quest
Freedom Force
Iron Brigade
Rayman Origins
eXceed Complete Pack[/QUOTE]

3.25 Thirty flights of loving
4.5 Defender's Quest
2.25 Freedom Force

no to the others

NO ONE PM PM PLEASE.
Im not taking any more orders.
I gotta fulfill all the current orders first.
If I didnt respond to your pm, sorry. It means I cant take your order yet.

bread's done
Back