WTS PC-Steam Games!

Best Answer Ever... :lol:

Okay, I've been curious for about two weeks now... but, by chance, did you count the number of snow globes you got during the holiday sale? I would love to know the answer. :D
lol, dunno. few hundred? i think i made a level 5 badge and just sold off the rest

il take
$5 Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection (until Jan-15) Daily
$2.25 Hotline Miami (until Jan-16)
Midweek

can you get ssf4?
14$ for super street fighter 4. id recommend waiting for it to go on sale again. it only really goes on sale during the big seasonal sales though.

pm me when ur ready

Last edited by a moderator:
oh crap i heard about this game a long time ago. good to see it on steam now.

unfortunately i cant get it much cheaper.

i can get it to you for $24 which isnt much of a discount
yeah it looks really nice. the playstation destruction derby flashbacks have me close to pulling the trigger regardless. will try and resist for a while longer..

I cannot get the Secret World standard, since it isnt sold in the cheaper regions.
That's cool. Pretty sure I only want the Massive edition or none at all... I don't want to "double" dip by having to buy the episodes in the in game store (and likely pay more than want is being offered as a sale) but I was hoping for it to be cheaper. I think 24 dollars is just a bit much right now since its likely going to go the backlog...

I'll think on it but I'll likely hit you up next time its on sale... :)

That's cool. Pretty sure I only want the Massive edition or none at all... I don't want to "double" dip by having to buy the episodes in the in game store (and likely pay more than want is being offered as a sale) but I was hoping for it to be cheaper. I think 24 dollars is just a bit much right now since its likely going to go the backlog...

I'll think on it but I'll likely hit you up next time its on sale... :)
FYI, I paid $20 and that was a glitched price. $24 isn't too bad.

Also, Jake, do you know how this potential regional currency thing will affect you (or us)?

FYI, I paid $20 and that was a glitched price. $24 isn't too bad.

Also, Jake, do you know how this potential regional currency thing will affect you (or us)?
interesting. i dont think it'll affect russian prices, since those are already is russian rubles. it will effect the other mentioned regions that use us currency. so that'll probably affect the ukrainian prices for me, but nowadays, russian prices are cheaper than ukranian anyways.

Hey Jake,

Price check on the single and 2-pack version of Divinity: Original Sin.

Thanks mang!
:hot: $17 Divinity Original Sin (until ...) New

:hot: $25.5 Divinity Original Sin - Duo Pack (until ...) New

interesting. i dont think it'll affect russian prices, since those are already is russian rubles. it will effect the other mentioned regions that use us currency. so that'll probably affect the ukrainian prices for me, but nowadays, russian prices are cheaper than ukranian anyways.

:hot: $17 Divinity Original Sin (until ...) New

:hot: $25.5 Divinity Original Sin - Duo Pack (until ...) New
In for one good sir of the Duo Pack - paypal should arrive shortly*

wow wtf! those bastards couldnt have made a 4-pack available during the preorder?! I'm NEVER preordering anything ever again...except Witcher 3

42$

$1.25 Defenders Quest
$1.56 Sanctum 2 Season Pass (until Jan-26) Weekend

Also, just a side note. I wont be available Sunday and Monday.
Pm and money sent.

wow wtf! those bastards couldnt have made a 4-pack available during the preorder?! I'm NEVER preordering anything ever again...except Witcher 3

42$

$1.25 Defenders Quest

$1.56 Sanctum 2 Season Pass (until Jan-26) Weekend

Also, just a side note. I wont be available Sunday and Monday.
Paypal sent, just waiting to hear back.

Sry I have no more and I feel like I accidentally thread jacked Jake's thread. Sorry. I went back and removed it from my post.

Price Checks!  :whee:

On Splinter Cell!!  :whee:

On Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning (Complete)!!!
whee%21113.gif

Pretty sure you cannot get SC: Blacklist... I changed to the Chrome version of Enhanced Steam and it says its unavailable...  but let me know if that's wrong. :)

Octodad: Dadliest Catch price check please

EDIT: Thanks for updating the prices on front page

Price checks on:

• Splinter Cell
  • Splinter Cell: Double Agent
  • Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
If you can get these cheaper, can you PM me your PayPal? I'll send the money ASAP!

Thanks!

Price Checks! :whee:

On Splinter Cell!! :whee:

On Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning (Complete)!!!
whee%21113.gif

Pretty sure you cannot get SC: Blacklist... I changed to the Chrome version of Enhanced Steam and it says its unavailable... but let me know if that's wrong. :)
List updated

Blacklist is RU+CIS tagged. It looks like they removed the region lock on it though.

9$ standard

10$ deluxe

hideakisama bought 1 from me. and i grabbed one myself. its 20gb, so its gonna take a while before I can see if it works with no issues.

UPDATE: hideaki says Blacklist RU+CIS works perfectly

UPDATE: hideaki says Blacklist RU+CIS works perfectly
Okay, I'll have to think on that... I know Steam has never gone through and done anything after the fact but I worry... also who knows what Ubisoft will do.

I did miss something:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Insurgency Pack (Link)

Can you price check that too? (I normally wouldn't worry so much about a quarter or so... but I got a decent size ordered to send you so why not, right? :) )

Okay, I'll have to think on that... I know Steam has never gone through and done anything after the fact but I worry... also who knows what Ubisoft will do.

I did miss something:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Insurgency Pack (Link)

Can you price check that too? (I normally wouldn't worry so much about a quarter or so... but I got a decent size ordered to send you so why not, right? :) )
$2.25

Can you still do Divinity Original Sin 2 packs?
nope, they removed them from the RU store.

***announcement***

Kingdoms of Amalur is temporarily unavailable because Steam has run out of keys.

Here is their message:

Notice: We have sold out of keys for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. We are working with the Publisher to acquire additional keys, when we receive those keys we will put the game back up for sale.

If you are waiting on the game from me and have sent payment, I will send em out after they get back in stock.

I pmed most of you already.

Thx for being patient.

Will you be selling it again when more keys come in? Is it worth buying it now encase or just wait for them to come in?

Thanks!

bread's done
Back