WTS: PS4, New 3DS XL, Wii U, Vita consoles + games

Corpekata

Banned
I have had a money emergency pop up somewhat unexpectedly, and so am looking to unload a handful of things. These need to go relatively fast, and so I will consider basically any offer. I haven't had time to properly gauge all the market prices of everything so I am likely overestimating on some, so if you are interested in the item, make an offer, and provided yours is the highest, I'll likely accept.

I will be including some pictures in this post, but more can be found at the Imgur album below. If you would like additional pictures (specific angles and whatnot) just let me know.

All items come complete (the consoles / accessories don't typically have the original box, but will be pictured if they do) and are used unless noted

Looking to sell:

Consoles:

Sony Playstation 4 500 GB. - $175 OBO

Sony Playstation Vita OLED model (1101) 3G/Wifi - $120 OBO

Nintendo Wii U Deluxe 32 GB set - $190 OBO

atJfu95l.jpg

Games & Accessories:

Wii U:

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE $36

Xenoblade Chornicles X - $22
Pikmin 3 (New and Sealed, Selects Edition) - $18
Mario Kart 8 season pass voucher - $10

Playstation Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - $32

Nintendo 3DS:

Kirby Planet Robobot - $32

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (cart only, will ship in a generic case) - $ 25

Playstation 4:

Bloodborne (has stickers from Go Hastings on case)- $14
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (branded with PS4 stuff, but works on both PS4 and PC) - $40

Xbox One:

Xbox One Wireless Controller (black)- $35
Xbox One Wireless Controller PC adapter (original) - $20
Bundled together for $50

PC gaming:

Steam Controller - $30

Corsair CX750M power supply (semi modular) -$60

Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (branded with PS4 stuff, but works on both PS4 and PC) - $40

Steam (all keys unless marked):

Kathy Rain - $2
Rebel Galaxy - $2
Agatha Christie -The ABC Murders - $2
Galak- Z - $1.50
Octodad - $1.50
Shantae - Risky's Revenge - $2
Mushroom 11 - $2

Please not I have a shitty camera / lighting / am bad at photos so if you want more photos or in depth description let me know.

I prefer Google Wallet (gets to me faster) but can take Paypal provided either fees are covered or it is split Please do not feel shy about sending an offer.

Imgur Album:

http://imgur.com/a/lblQD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending money via friends and family via PayPal is against their TOS for transactions like this. Buyers and sellers on CAG are not supposed to use this as it negates any of the protections associated with PayPal and transactions. Please remove this from your post. Thanks.

Sending money via friends and family via PayPal is against their TOS for transactions like this. Buyers and sellers on CAG are not supposed to use this as it negates any of the protections associated with PayPal and transactions. Please remove this from your post. Thanks.
Noted, sorry. Post was copy pasted from elsewhere with different policies and forgot to double check.

bread's done
Back