WTS: SEALED Copies of Midnight Club: LA for 360- $30 shipped!!

Taboner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
$30 shipped for the 360

All copies will be shipped Friday!

The deal is dead and the value of each copy has risen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. From Best Buy.

@byrenfury

They are easier to sell at that price sadly:/ I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I have to keep the price at $25:( Those jackasses on Amazon made them $30 so I am selling cheaper.

That's It For Today. Got More Orders Than Expected. I Will Hopefully Confirm Tomorrow:)

Please no more PMs. You guys made my head hurt lol.

Before you do this, I hope you know you are risking your silver status...

Originally Posted by shrike4242
Best Buy had some issues with the free music CD/DVD's promotion they did a few weeks ago (Link here.), as some people took serious advantage of it, by buying one of every CD and DVD on the list, including multiple times. This cost BB a few hundred dollars per transaction and immediately brought up issues with mutliple transactions on promotions. This caused the RZ department and corporate to start taking much closer scrutiny about multiple transactions for promotional item, as it's implied to be one per person, even though their promotion has no verbage to that effect.

After all the copies of QoS and Blitz II I picked up a couple weeks ago, it red-flagged my RZ account to BB corporate, and they actually canceled it from me. Took them a few days to get the situation on their radar screen, though once it did, my account was unusable. It took about a week's time to get the situation fixed, with numerous phone calls to BB RZ Silver and BB corporate, and my RZ account is back alive again.

If anyone is planning on picking up multiple copies of this game, I'd highly suggest against it, especially if you go to a single store and buy multiple copies at once. If you go to multiple BB stores and buy a single copy per store, then it might not generate as much of a red flag on your RZ account, though with the increased level of scrutiny they're doing on these promotions, it still might give you more attention that you might want.

If you're thinking about giving out your RZ account phone number to someone else, don't do it. Multiple transactions in multiple different areas of the county will be an instant red flag about your RZ account being abused. Multiple single copies in the same area might also be a red flag, so keep that in mind if you try to be generous.

Admittedly, I'm sure the quantities that I picked it up in made it a much bigger red flag than a few copies, though still, keep in mind that BB is on close watch for BB RZ promotion abuse right now.

I understand, but the employees there have been cool with me and even CS and the manager are finding me copies. Really cool guys.

BTW
EVERYONE WHO IS IN THE OP HAS THEIR COPY CONFIRMED!

I've PM'ed you.

Even though you're making a (small) profit from this, it's very generous of you to do this.

Thanks.

No I didn't? They were transferred from my PayPal to my bank account and I am going to the post office in this snow just for you right now;)

[quote name='Taboner']Here it is. I am going to take orders for you guys. I'm not sure how much my store had left, but apparently no one knew about it since it didn't register in this system yet so only I know. I'm going to get two more 360 copies tomorrow as of now. Therefore, I will only allow 5 spots to be filled up so I will not disappoint anyone.
[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you're going to steal some copies from the store you work at, then sell it here? If I'm right, I highly doubt I'll buy it from you, unless you ship first.

[quote name='Raymond']Are you saying you're going to steal some copies from the store you work at, then sell it here? If I'm right, I highly doubt I'll buy it from you, unless you ship first.[/quote]

Are you a fucking idiot? I bought all of these. Learn how to read you moronic imbecile.

Hey Taboner,

I sent you a PM, but I didn't get a reply.
I can send you the money by Paypal, or I could give you cash in person (save paypal fees).

Save me a PS3 copy!
Please PM me with your details when you get a chance.

[quote name='7dustfan']I sent you a PM.[/QUOTE]

is that raven

bread's done
Back