WTS:Stranglehold 360,Warhawk, WANT: MS points!!! HD-dvd player add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbanks21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
just sold my ps3 and i have some ps2/ps3 stuff i wanna get rid of. looking for hd-dvd add-on or selling this stuff
paypal prefered

HAVE:

Paypal

iconps3.gif

Warhawk Bundle 40 shipped
HDMI to DVI cable 13 shipped

iconps2_r2.gif

DMC 5th Anniversary Set 45 shipped
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence 24 shipped
Metal Geat Solid 2 Sons Of Liberty 7 shipped
Metal Gear Solid(Ps1) 15 shipped
Socom 3 10 shipped
Matrix Path of Neo 10 shipped
Jet Li's Rise to Honor 10 shipped

iconxbox_r2.gif

Star Wars Jedi Academy 17 shipped
Mercenaries 15 shipped

iconxbox360.gif

Stranglehold 40 shipped

Blu-Ray
Black Hawk Down

WANT:

iconxbox360.gif

MS points
Orange Box
PGR4
HD-DVD player Add-on
Skate
Any Halo 3 Accessories(controller, headset, faceplate)

i have MGS3 avail - make me an offer

I also could be persuaded to let Matrix Path of Neo go - have any 360 games for trade?

[quote name='Pookymeister']did you wind up buying matrix?[/quote]
yeah a guy gave me a good price on it. but hey im still interested in bully so if you change your mind:lol:

i'm trying to get a ps3 with money i make off of these. so trying to get as much out of it but i dont wanna give it to high of a price to the point where people feel like its a ripoff so its up to the buyers :D

if i can make somewhere near the price of the ps3 from selling off my list i'll be happy, so please people pm me with a price

What condition is Shadowrun and how much are you asking for it? I would also like pics. Never get why nobody provides pics.

i dont have a digital camera. shadowrun is mint condition, played it once and havent played it cuz im playing ps2 more. i'll sell 30 bucks.

[quote name='lbanks21']i dont have a digital camera. shadowrun is mint condition, played it once and havent played it cuz im playing ps2 more. i'll sell 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM. Pretty interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back