Last edited by a moderator:
Origin Keys I am selling:

Dead Space 1- $2.50

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box- $2.50

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition- $2.50

Mirror's Edge-$2.00

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising- $.2.00

Populous-$1.50
Sorry, but if these are from the Humble Origin bundle, then they are forbidden from sale/trade here on CAG per the Trading/Feedback rules thread which states (in part):

The following items are not for sale, trade or purchase on CAG:
* Humble Bundles, Indie Bundles or other software that allows for the "honor" system on what the purchase price is.

Sorry, but if these are from the Humble Origin bundle, then they are forbidden from sale/trade here on CAG per the Trading/Feedback rules thread which states (in part):
I got these keys from a friend, but I don't need them. Plus, I don't even know what the Humble Origin Bundle is. Why is it I can't sell origin keys, but there's people on here selling steam codes?

I got these keys from a friend, but I don't need them. Plus, I don't even know what the Humble Origin Bundle is. Why is it I can't sell origin keys, but there's people on here selling steam codes?
You can if you didn't get them from Humble Bundle. This guy wrote the same thing on my list. He's probably trying to apply for a mod position, or wants to be a hero. I don't know where he was a month ago when everyone had specifically listed Humble Bundle in their thread title. He waits til they all sell theirs that weren't supposed to be sold, then jumps on you and I for legitimate listings. That rule is from 2005, and I have seen probably a thousand threads since then selling Humble Bundle games by name, so take from that what you will. Seeing as you, nor I, got them from a Humble Bundle directly,you should have nothing to worry about (and I don't know how this guy can prove that everyone selling games that were ever in this bundle, were from this bundle).

You can if you didn't get them from Humble Bundle. This guy wrote the same thing on my list. He's probably trying to apply for a mod position, or wants to be a hero. I don't know where he was a month ago when everyone had specifically listed Humble Bundle in their thread title. He waits til they all sell theirs that weren't supposed to be sold, then jumps on you and I for legitimate listings. That rule is from 2005, and I have seen probably a thousand threads since then selling Humble Bundle games by name, so take from that what you will. Seeing as you, nor I, got them from a Humble Bundle directly,you should have nothing to worry about (and I don't know how this guy can prove that everyone selling games that were ever in this bundle, were from this bundle).
I will just keep a lookout on whether if it's okay or not to sell them. Guess I will try ebay. Thank you for your input :).

bread's done
Back