WTT: 1 year XBL gold for your 1 year PS+

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Is "The Box", the new Richard Kelly movie? Any chance you could post a picture or description of it? How much do you want for it?[/QUOTE]

Yup, it is. I just uploaded a picture of it, along with the Tron token as well.

The keychain is actually quite large, so you probably wouldn't want to use it on your actual keychain. The box's dimensions are about 1'' x 1'' x 1''. The little button cover actually opens and you can press the button too!

Hey, does the play and charge kit come with the recharable battery? If so, I am interested in a black or red, I don't really have a preference.

I have a wiimote, in very good and barely used. PM me with something you would like to work out

[quote name='SoulReaver']Hey, does the play and charge kit come with the recharable battery? If so, I am interested in a black or red, I don't really have a preference.

I have a wiimote, in very good and barely used. PM me with something you would like to work out[/QUOTE]

Hey dude, sorry, I sold a lot of the 360 accessories a while back on craigslist so I forgot to update my CAG list. I still have the battery packs (pink/blue), but I don't think you want those :)

[quote name='depascal22']Free bump for that awesome SFIV stick. Hope you get it sold.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude. Not looking to make much for it anyway, unlike the hoards of eBayers... Mostly just want to break even, I spent $180 + tax + shipping (airport luggage fees) = $220.

bread's done
Back