Marlin's Reef Disc 14

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky Disc 17

I have:

Kahn Disc 7

Stitch's Blaster Disc 8

Alice's Wonderland Disc 12

Rapunzel's Kingdom Disc 16

King Candy's Desert Toppings Disc 10

I'm looking to trade a Tron for  Mike's Car if anyone has any and as for the rest:

Have:

Mickey's Car

Cinderella's Coach

King Candy Topping (Sugar Rush Texture) x 2

Rapunzel's Castle (Sky Texture)

Tulgey Wood

Bolts Super Strength

Need:

Chrome Armor

Nemo's Seascape

Want:

Mike's Car x1

Pieces of Eight x1

C.H.R.O.M.E.S. Armor Shield x1

Bolt's Super Strength x1

Have:

Tron (Rare) x2

Fix It Felix x1

Rapunzel's Birth Sky x2 (the one with the lanterns in background)

Lilo's Blaster x1

Cinderella's Carriage x2

Khan x1

Carl Fredricksen's Cane x1

I really want Mike's Car   I will trade a Tron, one for one it.  Or I can trade 4 or 5 common discs for it.  It is the last disc I need for my set.

Last edited by a moderator:
NEED:

Wreck It Ralph "Sugar Rush Sky" (Texture Set)

Finding Nemo "Marlin's Reef" (Texture Set)

Alice In Wonderland "Alice's Wonderland" (Texture Set)

Fix It Felix's Repair Power

Have:

1 x Stitch's Blaster

2 x Finding Nemo "Nemo's Seascape" (Skydome)

4 x Alice In Wonderland "Tulgey Wood" (Skydome)

2 x Tangled "Rapunzel's Kingdom" (Texture Set)

2 x Carl Fredericksen's Cane

I also have an extra Tron from TRU that I will ONLY trade for a Mike's Car TRU disc.

Like to trade for all 4 of the ones I need on one trade. I am OK with adding a little in Paypal along with discs to do so. if possible. At any rate, multiple discs in trade are better than single disc trades.

Trader with lower feedback ships first.

Updated list:

Have:

Toys
Mickey's car x 2
Stitch's blaster

Customization
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky
Rapunzel's Terrain x2

Want:

Abilities
Bolt Super Strength
C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor

Customization
Alice's Wonderland
Tulgey Wood
Nemo's Seascape

Toys
Astro Blasters Cruiser
Cinderella's Coach
Dumbo's Ride
Mike's Car

Really wishing I hadn't been deleting Private Messages as trades completed...I could have sworn I had a spare "Marlin's Reef", but I can't seem to find it...I think I might just be losing it.

Struck out at the event today.  Only two kids were there.
Gold packs were gone long before I got there.

Missed the direct link to the new packs, was trying to order on my phone while traveling.

My niece was able to trade for a Tron disc at another store, so my brother in law was happy.

Just nothing for me.

Updated trade list

I'll do three standard discs for a rare, or add some $ if reasonable.

S

Really wishing I hadn't been deleting Private Messages as trades completed...I could have sworn I had a spare "Marlin's Reef", but I can't seem to find it...I think I might just be losing it.
Don't trip, I've been getting trades all mixed up today. Finally had to throw my trades on Google Keep just so I knew what I had coming and going lol

If I were to complete a whole set of what's out now would any of you be interested in buying it or should I put it on eBay? I had so many duplicates that I almost have an entire second set including the rares

HAVE:

jPdcRSt.png
x1 
fHMDaC5.png
x2 
Retsfuk.png
x2
WQ7w9Ka.png
x5 
sa4MVpN.png
x2 
cC7U5fg.png
x4

NEED:

2WK29dd.png

iP5qPtv.png

nZhpZOU.png

If I were to complete a whole set of what's out now would any of you be interested in buying it or should I put it on eBay? I had so many duplicates that I almost have an entire second set including the rares
I asked earlier if anyone had a problem with me listing them for sale here in the thread but nobody responded to it.

I've got two final duplicates coming in on likely Tuesday, so I'll probably figure out shipping and general pricing and put up an offer then.

Finally have a trade set up for the last one I needed!  Now I have all these extras.  

TFv0YJl.png

(1 incoming)         
YOzbCEW.png
 x1     

Retsfuk.png
 x2 (+1 incoming)   
WQ7w9Ka.png
x3

***Pending Sold

***Sold

I'm not really looking to trade anymore right now, not until series 2, but will gladly sell.  I'm not sure what a fair price would be, so I'll throw out an initial price of $1.50 per disc.  Shipping will be $1.50 for the first disc, but for every extra disc it's only .25 more to the shipping cost, per disc.

So, if you want one disc, you are looking at $3 shipped ($1.50 cost + 1.50 shipping). Two discs would $4.75 ($3.00 cost + 1.75 shipping).  Three discs would be $6.50 ($4.50 + 2.00 shipping) and so on....

Each disc will be individually bubble wrapped and all will be shipped in a #0 poly bubble mailer.

OK, I'm almost there - only got a couple more discs to wrap up Series 1.

I have:

Tron User Control

Bolt's Super Strength

Cinderella's Coach

Carl's Cane (2)

Alice's Wonderland

Rapunzel's Kingdom

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky

Sugar Rush Sky

I need:

Fix It Felix's Repair Power

King Candy's Dessert Toppings

Tulgey Wood

I'd like to trade for all three that I'm missing if possible to cut down on shipping - please let me know if you'd like to set up a trade.

Here's my list:

Have:

tGSOs3K.png
 x2     
fHMDaC5.png
 x2     
nLz6Nqj.png
 (pending trade)

Want:

2WK29dd.png
 (pending trade)  
JUNfGCS.png
  (pending trade)  
xyltXHr.png
 (pending trade)

For Dumbo, it seems like most other traders are doing 3 commons as a trade for 1 rare, so let's go with that.  :)

Have to trade:

Up Carl's Walker

Bolt power up
Cars Chrome Damage Control
Sugar Rush sky (2)

Tangled Terrain/Texture

Alice Terrain/Texture

Need:
Pirate Booty (Jack Sparrow)

Will pay $7.00 paypal for each of the rares (Need good history):
Abu Elephant

Dumbo ride
Buzz Lightyear ride

not enough people; that's the same one I need. Have an Abu for trade. anyone? anyone?
I've been trying to get one for weeks... Everyone who I've PMed either already traded it or never answered back... And it's only becoming more scarce. I'm starting to think eBay is about the only way unless TRU re-releases these later on down the road.

Makes me feel like an idiot for turning my nose up to the $5 shipping from TRU when they were briefly in stock again about 2 weeks ago...

I genuinely didn't think they were THAT rare... so I haven't bothered trading for them.  I figured they were all too common so I didn't even treat'm like a rare.

I think they're becoming more rare now and the trons most likely will be less rare
I hope not but it would make sense as most people didn't quite understand that nature of TRU discs. They could always re-release them but a lot of this Disney Infinity stuff is shrouded in mystery.

Yea but the Tron disc has a real USE... if you know what I mean... 2 discs for 20% XP boost is quite a bit.  Especially if you're gunning for all gold statues in the Hall.  Whereas Mikes is just a car.  Like we don't have a dozen of them already in the toybox.

Yea but the Tron disc has a real USE... if you know what I mean... 2 discs for 20% XP boost is quite a bit. Especially if you're gunning for all gold statues in the Hall. Whereas Mikes is just a car. Like we don't have a dozen of them already in the toybox.
That's exactly why I'm keeping 4 of each round disc, for the power ups

Ehh I gave up on trading for mikes car I bought one on eBay for $17.50 to complete my set
More power to you if that works for you, but I'm going to skip it if I can't trade for it here or just walk into the store and get it. If TRU doesn't just want to take my money, I'm not making any additional effort.

Have :
F1zeat0.png

NlhZK9D.png
2WK29dd.png
jPdcRSt.png
VVrW9dH.png
iP5qPtv.png
JUNfGCS.png

x2                 x2                   x3            (pending)              x2            (pending)

(1 pending)         (1 Pending)    

WQ7w9Ka.png
Retsfuk.png

Want:
cC7U5fg.png
qwkRakM.png
nLz6Nqj.png
TFv0YJl.png
fHMDaC5.png
nZhpZOU.png
gWY9Naw.png
tGSOs3K.png

The trade event at TRU times square went well for me. Two people were kind enough to trade me a cinderella coach and a Mickey car for Khan the horse even though they had it already. I had a bunch of discs but nothing they needed. My son was super happy. And my set is now complete. Picked up two of the trons that was cool as well. They limit to one pack per person, but i got in line again and went to a different cashier to get teh second.  

I'm pretty tapped out on trades. The mailing is getting expensive and for series 2 I might try and do fewer, larger batches rather than several small trades. I still need 3 discs for my series one, though, which is rough. -_-

Going through my sons discs today with him and it looks like we might have enough for three complete sets. My wife went a little crazy on Saturday with the disc packs when she realized they stacked with the 40% off coupon and were a $1.80 each. I know there are few we will need for the third set like Mickey's Jalopy and the Alice with the mushroom.

What sucks is after shipping the trades and buying extra packs we might be into the discs for the same amount we are into the game, figures, and playsets. And I was so happy that we got everything so cheap as far as those items go.

Going through my sons discs today with him and it looks like we might have enough for three complete sets. My wife went a little crazy on Saturday with the disc packs when she realized they stacked with the 40% off coupon and were a $1.80 each. I know there are few we will need for the third set like Mickey's Jalopy and the Alice with the mushroom.

What sucks is after shipping the trades and buying extra packs we might be into the discs for the same amount we are into the game, figures, and playsets. And I was so happy that we got everything so cheap as far as those items go.
If you have any friends or family that have the game or that you think are getting the game for the holidays you could always buy an album and fill it up with the complete sets and then wrap and gift 'em.

...or you could do the same and sell 'em I guess.

That being said, the 40% coupon didn't stack for me...I'm guessing it only worked on the non-TRU packs.

I'm pretty tapped out on trades. The mailing is getting expensive and for series 2 I might try and do fewer, larger batches rather than several small trades. I still need 3 discs for my series one, though, which is rough. -_-
How much are you spending to send?

How much are you spending to send?
I was spending $2.97 per package at the post office that was for first class with tracking. I have now switched to Paypal shipping which costs $2.06 per package. I have had a lot of people just send in regular envelopes for .70 I just don't feel safe doing it that way.

p.s.

I have done about 12-15 trades total.

Edited 9/10/2013

Hi all,

24 hours since I posted this here on CAG, and my son's set is now complete. See you all for trades in the next Wave!

bread's done
Back