WTT Disney Infinity Power Discs!

I bought a pack today and I haven't opened it yet but it scans that it has Abu in it.  I'm looking to trade that for Buzz Lightyear.

I just wanted to finish up this set in hopes I can sell it since I already have a complete set
should have just cut your losses on that mikes car. now you have to wait for it to come in to post the set for sale sets with mikes car are going for around $70 you just spent 17.50 to get there so you only making 52.50 (ebay and paypal fees knock ya back to $45 barely covers the cost of getting discs) even with pulling perfect 10 packs to get 20 pieces at the 2 for 6 price thats still $30 plus tax.doesnt really seem worth all the effort. just sell the pile of extras you will fetch around 1.70 each for em.

Last edited by a moderator:
should have just cut your losses on that mikes car. now you have to wait for it to come in to post the set for sale sets with mikes car are going for around $70 you just spent 17.50 to get there so you only making 52.50 (ebay and paypal fees knock ya back to $45 barely covers the cost of getting discs) even with pulling perfect 10 packs to get 20 pieces at the 2 for 6 price thats still $30 plus tax.doesnt really seem worth all the effort. just sell the pile of extras you will fetch around 1.70 each for em.
I think I'm actually gonna hold the 2nd complete set until series 2 comes out. Maybe the demand will be higher and ill get more out of it when they stop selling series 1

um ehy would they stop selling series 1? if anything, they'd sell both.

If anything, series 2 will have more people after it than people would be after series 1 since most people will already have series 1 sets.

um ehy would they stop selling series 1? if anything, they'd sell both.
It's the same thing they do with every other collectible sets (Lego Minifigs, etc). They have a series out for a period, and then a new series comes out and the previous one goes away, if it's not already sold out.

jPdcRSt.png
 x1 
fHMDaC5.png
 x2 
Retsfuk.png
x2
WQ7w9Ka.png
 x5 
sa4MVpN.png
x2 
cC7U5fg.png
x3

NEED:
nZhpZOU.png

All I need is Buzz Lightyear to complete my Series 1 set. Somebody help me LOL.

Yep same here. Well $1.94 if I include the price of the bubble mailer as well. I did get a bubble mailer and the person only spent 92 cents. I want to figure out how to get that deal.
I think it cost me around $1.40-1.50 using paypal. But the guy who spent 92 cents was it a prepaid stamp at the post office, or a label? Cuz the stamps are cheap, they don't have tracking though. But if he uses a service online, or ebay/paypal for a long time it gets cheaper.

Anyone care to sell me a Tron disc because I don't think anyone needs the 2 things I have for trade, lol. Bolt and Alice's Tugley Wood.

It's the same thing they do with every other collectible sets (Lego Minifigs, etc). They have a series out for a period, and then a new series comes out and the previous one goes away, if it's not already sold out.
Thats legos. This is not the same thing. Its not hard to print something you're already doing and since it will be christmas time, I doubt disney is just going to leave money out there for others but not themselves.

This is currently no confirmation that series 1 will be gone when 2 comes out. To assume that is assuming too much at this point. Its almost 2 months away.

I think it cost me around $1.40-1.50 using paypal. But the guy who spent 92 cents was it a prepaid stamp at the post office, or a label? Cuz the stamps are cheap, they don't have tracking though. But if he uses a service online, or ebay/paypal for a long time it gets cheaper.

Anyone care to sell me a Tron disc because I don't think anyone needs the 2 things I have for trade, lol. Bolt and Alice's Tugley Wood.
I think they went to the post office. Guess it pays to head out and have them do it for you. The $1.69 though is perfect at the moment at least.

Honestly, I would think that it would be GENIUS on Infinity's part to let them cycle through.  See because a LOT of people are going to want series 2.  People are going to be FURIOUS if Series 2 looks like Series 1.  I see it getting overly complicated, especially when stores have limited shelf/sku space.  Cycle one out, another in bam.

Updated List (as of 9/11):

At this point all I need is Mike's car. Would be willing to part with multiples in exchange.

Have:

2WK29dd.png

TFv0YJl.png
 x2
WQ7w9Ka.png

HM03G56.png

NlhZK9D.png
[SIZE=18.18181800842285px]x2 [/SIZE]
nLz6Nqj.png

VVrW9dH.png

Need:

qwkRakM.png

Honestly, I would think that it would be GENIUS on Infinity's part to let them cycle through. See because a LOT of people are going to want series 2. People are going to be FURIOUS if Series 2 looks like Series 1. I see it getting overly complicated, especially when stores have limited shelf/sku space. Cycle one out, another in bam.
whats funny is if you look in the game at what the power discs do (the circles anyway) looks like each set will have a power boost(bolt from series one) life boost (fix it felix) shield (chrome) and loot (pieces of 8) the discs from series 2 will have the exact same properties just a different icon on the disc (so series 1,2,3 will all have those same boosts) 2 will have 1 extra i think there are 5 circles in 2 (probly the same as tron) now the art works will all be diff same with weapons and only 3 rares i think in series 2. so it would be safe to say that series 1 fades out and 2 fades in when it releases and has the same "game play boosts". go to hall of heroes and check the chips they are all in the hall for all 3 series.

now i do know that when you stack 2 boosts sometimes you get an extra 3rd boost (this may change with what comes out in series 2 to have diff boost combos even with chips having the same effect) like when you stack 2 pieces of 8 it only gives loot find twice. but if you put a chrome with tron it adds sparks armor and pick up radius as a 3rd.

so this maybe the only real change in the circle chips from series 2 and 3

jut my 2 cents

**EDIT**

Well I got a crazy amount of offers in a really short period of time.  I was able to complete my set and don't have another Mike's Car to trade.  Sorry if I didn't get back to everyone.

I'm looking for three final discs:

Kahn

Buzz

Dumbo

I have:

Mike's Car

C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Control
Pieces of Eight

Mickey's Car

Carl's Cane

Both Tangled discs

Cinderella's Coach

I managed to find a 4 for 4 trade earlier so I'm hoping I can find someone to wrap up my final trade all at once.  I understand Mike's Car is becoming hard to find around here but I'd trade it for the other two rares I'm missing and I don't mind throwing in some commons too.

Was able to snag an extra Tron disc on Saturday. Does anyone have an un-opened Mike's Car? I would love to get my hands on it as my daughter loves to open these things and that would be a nice surprise for her. Will trade an un-opened Tron disc of course.

Thanks

Ok looking for a few more discs to complete another set for a son of a family friend.

Need:
Mickey's Jalopy
King Candy's...
Tulgey Woods
Nemo's Seascape

Have:
Carl's Cane
Sugar Rush Sky
Cinderella's Coach
Alice's Wonderland
Rapunzel's Kingdom
Rapunzel's B-Day

Here's my updated haves/wants:

HAVE:

Hexagonal

Abu the Elephant (RARE) x1

Round

C.H.R.O.M.E.'s Armor Shield (Cars) x1 x2 PENDING

WANT:

Hexagonal

King Candy's Dessert Toppings (Wreck-it-Ralph Texture)

Marlin's Reef (Nemo Texture)

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky (Sky, the one with glowing lanterns in the back) x1 PENDING

Stitch's Blaster (Toy)

Round

Bolt's Super Strength

Tron

Updated list: 09/11/13

Have:

Toys

HM03G56.png
  X2 
Retsfuk.png

Customization

sa4MVpN.png
  X2 
YOzbCEW.png

Want:

Abilities

F1zeat0.png

iP5qPtv.png

Customization

WQ7w9Ka.png

gWY9Naw.png

tGSOs3K.png

Toys

fHMDaC5.png

nZhpZOU.png

nLz6Nqj.png

qwkRakM.png

I have a feeling the dust has settled and I won't be getting any more PMs, but here's one last go:

HAVE FOR TRADE:

F1zeat0.png
2WK29dd.png

lF5DfVE.png
NlhZK9D.png
tGSOs3K.png
WQ7w9Ka.png
x2*

STILL NEED:

nLz6Nqj.png
qwkRakM.png

*I have two of the Alice disc shown, but one of them has been scratched in the face area (draw your own conclusions as to how that happened before we purchased it...). I don't know who would want it, or why, but I can't return it, so there it is.

I'm really struggling with deciding whether I want to: a) Sell my remaining duplicates individually, b) Sell my remaining duplicates as a group, or c) Hold onto the duplicates with hopes that folks just picking up the game around the time Series 2 drops will be interested in trading the then-current Series 2 discs for some of the Series 1 discs they're missing.

Hmm.

I'm really struggling with deciding whether I want to: a) Sell my remaining duplicates individually, b) Sell my remaining duplicates as a group, or c) Hold onto the duplicates with hopes that folks just picking up the game around the time Series 2 drops will be interested in trading the then-current Series 2 discs for some of the Series 1 discs they're missing.

Hmm.
I'm probably just going to do c. I kinda doubt it'll work out, but I feel bad selling them for some reason. Probably because the people selling them are exactly why I still don't have Mike's car. :bomb:

I'm holding on to all my my series 1 dupes until at least the new year. I'm sure there will be a huge new influx of players (and traders) after Black Friday/Holidays.

Ok looking for one more power disc to complete another set for a son of a family friend.

Need:
Tulgey Woods

Have:
Carl's Cane
Cinderella's Coach
Alice's Wonderland
Rapunzel's Kingdom
Rapunzel's B-Day

Have several Mikes car discs... Acquired for more than face value when they were selling for 30 plus on eBay...looking for fair offers on at least 2 pieces. Lmk. Thx.

WANTS

Pieces of Eight

Bolt's Strength

Mickey's Car

Tugley Wood (the Alice w/ Mushroom)

Buzz's Astro x2

HAVES

Fixit Felix x2

Kahn (Mulan's Horse)

Carl's Cane x3

Nemo's Seascape x2

Marlin's Reef

Rapunzel's Lantern Night Sky

King Candy's Dessert Toppings (Wreckit Ralph Green thing up top)

Abu x2

I would really like to do at least 2 discs per trade, to cut down on envelopes and shipping.  Thanks.

email me directly at [email protected] for fastest response.

So hey, here's series 2. This confirms my theory that Toys R Us' exclusive discs are only exclusive in the designation that they're "rare". (colored outside edges)

Of course this now throws my collection off...part of me is fine with just getting all the normal discs, though if I do that I really should pick up one of the normal series 1 albums without the TRU-exclusive slots....hmm.

iAidQDU.png

So Rare 1= Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem Van

Rare 2= hang glider? All I can think of is the Soarin' Ride.

Rare 3= Peter Pan ride cart?

those are my guesses

So, are the 2 from Frozen the same ones that come with the character set?

Updated list: 09/14/13

Have:

Toys

HM03G56.png
X3
Retsfuk.png

Customization

sa4MVpN.png
X2
YOzbCEW.png

xyltXHr.png

Want: