WTT: My 2x $25 Best Buy giftcards for Gamestop

shytface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I have 2x $25 BestBuy giftcards, I want to trade for Gamestop credit. One to one or all four at once. If you have 100+ feedback (all positive) I'll e-mail my numbers first. E-mail me at shytfacedgremlin at yahoo dot com.

Heat

I just checked online and you can order gift cards with gift cards. So if you want a physical card you can order them online and have them mailed to your address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 71.5 in gamestop credit and im willing to throw in the extra 4 dollars via cash or paypal or something if you're interested. Ill email you when I get home later or shoot me a pm if interested.

I guess you aren't interested in the offer i sent you - a simple response in which you typed no thank you would have been sufficient. Whatever though

I do not think anyone would be willing to trade a $105 game stop gift card for a $100 worth of best buy cards....they would be losing out on the deal....although gamestop games are expensive....visited my local one the other day and marvel vs capcom 3 was still 60 bucks..

I offered him $90 in Gamestop Gift Cards for the $100 in Best Buy Gift Cards and he didn't even have the decency to shoot me a simple pm saying "no thank you". I really don't understand where the concept of courtesy has gone on this site. So many people here act like they were brought up with no manners at all - ignoring offers just because they can't be bothered to spend the 30 seconds needed to respond to it. That's business on the internet for you, i guess.

[quote name='Vampire_Zio']I do not think anyone would be willing to trade a $105 game stop gift card for a $100 worth of best buy cards....they would be losing out on the deal....although gamestop games are expensive....visited my local one the other day and marvel vs capcom 3 was still 60 bucks..[/QUOTE]

this. good luck buddy. considering that someone needs to be the losing end of this deal, and your the one looking for the credit, it NEEDS to be you, not the other way around. or at least make it even.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I offered him $90 in Gamestop Gift Cards for the $100 in Best Buy Gift Cards and he didn't even have the decency to shoot me a simple pm saying "no thank you". I really don't understand where the concept of courtesy has gone on this site. So many people here act like they were brought up with no manners at all - ignoring offers just because they can't be bothered to spend the 30 seconds needed to respond to it. That's business on the internet for you, i guess.[/QUOTE]
What did you expect from a person with a username of "shytface"?

[quote name='Ace!']the gift e-cards can only be used on bestbuy.com, right?[/QUOTE]

They're actual Best Buy giftcards, it might be possible to give customer service the numbers and make a purchase in store, I have no idea, maybe you can call your store and find out, probably YMMV. I'm just calling them e-gift cards cause I can't mail the physical cards at the moment, so I'm just doing e-mail delivery of the numbers and pins.

[quote name='bredbu']can I use your egift cards to buy kindle gc's for amazon?[/QUOTE]

Only if your CSR is willing to take the numbers and pins at the counter without the physical gift card, unless they sell Kindle gift cards online?

i have 39.69$ in GS cred & you can cml for something in 10$ range if that's acceptable to you for a 50$ BBY GC.

edit: will have 5$ gifted paypal tom, so i can buy 5$ more GS cred from someone, or give that to you if you see 5$ worth of something on my list. or i'll trade for all 100$ if you see something on my list for all, or a part GS cred, part trade deal.

pm me, or post in my thread if interested, please. thank you.

bread's done
Back