WTT: My Bioshock PS3 for your Sonic Genesis Collection

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']dude, people won't even take my copy of far cry 2 for sonic's ultimate genesis collection, you probably are better off selling it lol[/quote]

Really? Sonic's Genesis Collection is :hot:HOT:hot: right now but I think it's a fair trade. Good luck on your quest.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Really? Sonic's Genesis Collection is :hot:HOT:hot: right now but I think it's a fair trade. Good luck on your quest.[/quote]

yah, I asked a dude if he would be interested in trading his sonic's genesis collection for my far cry 2 and the dude was like no, but was interested in trading it for games like wheelman and riddick: assault on dark athena. games that are double the value lol.

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']yah, I asked a dude if he would be interested in trading his sonic's genesis collection for my far cry 2 and the dude was like no, but was interested in trading it for games like wheelman and riddick: assault on dark athena. games that are double the value lol.[/quote]

HAHA, guess I'll just go shell out the 29.99 for it at Best Buy. Or grab a used one at GS for 26.99.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']HAHA, guess I'll just go shell out the 29.99 for it at Best Buy. Or grab a used one at GS for 26.99.[/quote]

i'm probably just gonna rent it, cuz i heard the trophies are easy as hell to get

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']i'm probably just gonna rent it, cuz i heard the trophies are easy as hell to get[/quote]

I heard that as well. I actually want this game to keep. Lots of good memories on this disc. And also I want to play the Phantasy Star games for the first time.

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']yah, I asked a dude if he would be interested in trading his sonic's genesis collection for my far cry 2 and the dude was like no, but was interested in trading it for games like wheelman and riddick: assault on dark athena. games that are double the value lol.[/QUOTE]

why didnt u trade it for one of the games and then buy sonic's genesis collection for 30 or less its like u got one of the games for 30 or less

bread's done
Back