WTT/WTS Farcry 2

viisual

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So for Christmas last year, we got two copies of Farcry 2, and I STILL have the one in it's sealed cellophane. This copy isn't like new, it is new.

But, just because it's in mint condition doesn't mean I value it much more than say a used Farcry 2... you can just feel guaranteed the copy you get; is no different than those sitting on the shelf now.

This is my first Trade/Sale so I'm going to start small, I'm not necessarily looking for anything in particular, but a game or two (depending on the games obviously) would be more than suitable for a trade, or a few bucks off the lowest price for the game.

Goozex has 300 points for this game *shrug* I'd much rather offload this to a fellow CAG.

PM or Reply, I'll respond quickly.

Yamato, to be fair, I looked through your list first but was unable to make a selection.

Karma Is a Bish, would you consider trading for Too Human?

edit: "I won't respond to your offers to me unless they are PMed to me or posted in my thread. I will not go searching for your thread again."

Sorry, I'm new; I figured putting the trade in public view was more appropriate, I'll forward the PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back