WTTF MTG Cards - Have Halo 3, Zelda DS

Damion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Want

I want to get a bunch of mtg cards to play with my older children. we have played the culdcept saga demo to death and they've had some " limited " ccg experiance with pokemon and yu gi oh and by limited I mean they've had some cards but never enough to play anything. They do/did understand the rules so I'm pretty sure there ready.

So... I'm looking to get a bunch of cards together. they don't have to be mint. in fact all they need is to be whole, readable pictures visable and at least firm enough to play with. I would like to get a large amount together so we all have an equal chance of making decent decks and change up when we need to. the more the better .

now I haven't played since Ice age so friendly cag advice on the new rules and where to get cards for cheap on the net would appricated also. I still don't understand phasing :lol:

Have

:360::360::360::360::360:

Halo 3 - Basic edition case and manuel not in greatest shape (my youngest got his drooly hands on them and got them wrinkled)

Crackdown - clean and in good shape

:ds::ds::ds::ds::ds:

The Legend of Zelda - Phantom hour glass

I also have a bunch of guides for older games I'll get posted up later

Just a note

the stuff I have up for trade is there if you want it. I'm not adverse to paying (I only use paypal though) at the moment I only have a little under 60 bucks spare to spend but will vary as time goes on and I plan on buying/trading for cards for awhile.

Hey dude, I have hundreds of rares and lands that I saved from my days playing MTF. I'd be more than willing to let them go at whatever trade you can come up with that's fair. They're a lot and they are mixed, so I'd rather not make a list, but I can take pictures or something. PM me if you're interested.

I've got a big long box of cards, mostly commons, uncommons and lands. I got them because my girlfriend wanted to learn to play and those are the best to teach with. I've also got a bunch of rares from my days actually playing the game. If you're not too concerned with getting the newest and best cards these would do you some good. interested in Phantom Hourglass. PM me if you're interested and i can give you some details.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I've got a big long box of cards, mostly commons, uncommons and lands. I got them because my girlfriend wanted to learn to play and those are the best to teach with. I've also got a bunch of rares from my days actually playing the game. If you're not too concerned with getting the newest and best cards these would do you some good. interested in Phantom Hourglass. PM me if you're interested and i can give you some details.[/quote]
That sounds great I sent you a pm.

bread's done
Back