WWE '12 for $27.99 - $29.99

Ginger Junk

Banned
Amazon, Gamestop and Walmart all have WWE 12 listed at $29.99. Also, Newegg has it for $27.99.

I'm not sure if this is an official price drop or not, but it would appear that way.

How is the game overall? I haven't played the simulation style WWE games in a long time. I really enjoyed WWE All Stars.

Don't expect online play. The servers rarely function, and when they do, they're filled with people using glitched movesets that won't allow you to kick out of pins. If you play with CAG's, though, it's a lot of fun.

The CC feature is just now becoming stable. I was able to download about seven CAW's last week. JUST NOW becoming stable.. 10 months after release. 10 months.

Wait for '13.

This is a hit or miss with people overall. I really really loved the game. Best on the current consoles for sure. Best since here comes the pain(?) I think that was the last great one. But, honestly WWE 13 comes out in like 2 months I would just wait for that.

Not a bad price, but like the other people, I rather wait for the new WWE 13. And if that isn't good, I will just wait for WWE 14. :)

Played one of the WWE in Royal Rumble and was the most painfull 15 minutes. I think I landed 1 or 2 punches before getting pinned by 2 glitchers.

[quote name='Marauder7']Played one of the WWE in Royal Rumble and was the most painfull 15 minutes. I think I landed 1 or 2 punches before getting pinned by 2 glitchers.[/QUOTE]

You cant get pinned in a royal rumble match.

OT:I would just wait until WWE'13 its shaping up to be Awesome.

Finally. I feel like an idiot for not buying this when it was $30 in a Best Buy deal of the day a few weeks after release. Same with Saints Row 3. I can't pay any more than $20 each after that.

[quote name='ULOOKUPTOME']How is the game overall? I haven't played the simulation style WWE games in a long time. I really enjoyed WWE All Stars.

^ Yeah I agree, that's why I haven't bought any of the PS3 versions and the ones I have I've returned (with the exception of All Stars). My favorites were really the PS2 versions.

bread's done
Back