WWE 12, Sims 3 Pets, FFTA2, Blu Ray and more for sale!

A little over 24 hours to go guys, still lots of unclaimed stuff here so now's a good of a time as any to get bids in!

Ack! I've been outbid in the past! Let's try this again...

360 Vision Camera (should work just fine, just never had any use for it) $2.50

Super Smash Bros. Melee (in very good condition, game has little scratches and comes with everything.)- $2.50

Hot Shots Golf 2 (Scratched, but works fine) $1

Final Fantasy XII (very good condition, no scratches, comes with box and everything) $2.50
Twisted Metal: Black $1.50
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom $1.50
The Haunted Mansion $2.50
Grand Theft Auto III $1.50

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']Super Smash Bros. Melee (in very good condition, game has little scratches and comes with everything.)- $2.50

Hot Shots Golf 2 (Scratched, but works fine) $1

Final Fantasy XII (very good condition, no scratches, comes with box and everything) $2.50
Twisted Metal: Black $1.50
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom $1.50
The Haunted Mansion $2.50
Grand Theft Auto III $1.50[/QUOTE]

$1 has already been bid for HSG2- need to go 1.50 or higher :)

Born to Controversy: The Rowdy Piper Story -2
Ric Flair Definitive Edition -2
Mario Party 8 -7
Pokemon Battle Revolution -4
Best of Saturday Night's Main Event $2
Bloodsport: ECW' Most Violent Matches $2
Twisted Metal: Black $2
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom $2
The Haunted Mansion $3.50
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain -1
Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament -1
Super Smash Bros. Melee (in very good condition, game has little scratches and comes with everything.) $3
Scooby Doo Mystery Mayhem (Comes with box, but no instruction manual. Very light scratches, runs fine.) $2.50
360 Vision Camera (should work just fine, just never had any use for it) $3

WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain $2
Hot Shots Golf 2 (Scratched, but works fine) $2
Final Fantasy XII (very good condition, no scratches, comes with box and everything) $5

Ok bidding OVER

Will calculate totals and send invoices tonight, i'll post them here too. I'll try to send as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Ok will be shipping most of them tomorrow. I ordered some more boxes to ship a few minutes ago and they should arrive sometime this week, and when they do I'll ship them out. Thanks for everyone's patience thus far.

bread's done
Back