WWE 12, Sims 3 Pets, FFTA2, Blu Ray and more for sale!

Ok, BUMP and ISSUE, if anyone traded / bought Megaman Powered Up for the PSP from BR26 I just got your game.

Who got my purchase of:

Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Bomberman- Classic NES Series
Yoshi's Island- Super Mario Advance 3

for the game boy advance?
man i'm hoping its an honest trader....

edit: everything above is pretty much resolved. seller is great help!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Arakias']Ok, BUMP and ISSUE, if anyone traded / bought Megaman Powered Up for the PSP from BR26 I just got your game.

Who got my purchase of:

Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Bomberman- Classic NES Series
Yoshi's Island- Super Mario Advance 3

for the game boy advance?
man i'm hoping its an honest trader....[/QUOTE]

oh man, i guess i mixed up the labels when shipping, i'll send you a PM about this shortly.

bump.

right now i'm considering doing a lowball sale, with other items not in this list. how would i go about setting one up, do i need a specific iTrader score?

[quote name='Dro']Got a Ps2 memory card?[/QUOTE]

i might. stick to this list- i'm going to update it later tonight with some ps2 and ps1 games i found.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']How's the condition on Kirby 64?[/QUOTE]

it's in excellent shape, it works on my N64 and the only thing that's on it is a Gamestop sticker I'll take off before shipping.

MAJOR BUMP!

after thinking about doing a lowball sale for the last week I've decided to start one. start bidding if you like :)

edited the list a bit- i made sure to mention that there were no boxes for some of the games, just wanted to be sure.

I'll give this a chance. Probably just to make the other people outbid me but I'll start.

33. UFC Undisputed 2009 $4
34. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (slightly scratched) $2
37. Halo 3 (slightly scratched) $3
38. Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged $2
41. Project Gotham Racing 4 (Sealed) $2
44. Civilization Revolution
$3

bread's done
Back