WWE 12, Sims 3 Pets, FFTA2, Blu Ray and more for sale!

All fucking yours Gamien:

picture.php

I've been wanting SM64 DS forever.

Such is my lot in life.

Nice lowball, br!

[quote name='phoenix529']Hey! My masterpiece is put to use again!

I'm so honored...[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's going to be getting plenty of use, believe me.

I think Chairman, Handsome, Phoenix, and I have successfully sexified this sniped ending for the lowball.

Sorry about your loss BV, hopefully you'll find it again soon.

Oh, and Handsome gives GREAT head Toshi.

[quote name='bvharris']All fucking yours Gamien:

picture.php

I've been wanting SM64 DS forever.

Such is my lot in life.

Nice lowball, br![/QUOTE]

I second this, as he sniped God Hand away from me in earvcunanan's lowball. Luckly, mis0 saved the day!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I second this, as he sniped God Hand away from me in earvcunanan's lowball. Luckly, mis0 saved the day![/QUOTE]

Seems like we've got ourselves a little darkslime jr.

You guys are entertaining, at least.

bv, you wanna play SM64 DS, or own it? I have a cart-only copy I never play, but you'd have to send it back when finished because it's still a part of my backlog.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I second this, as he sniped God Hand away from me in earvcunanan's lowball. Luckly, mis0 saved the day![/QUOTE]

Don't worry, God Hand will be in my next lowball. Which starts RIGHT NOW!
Psyche, but give me a week and it'll be there.

[quote name='phoenix529']bv, you wanna play SM64 DS, or own it? I have a cart-only copy I never play, but you'd have to send it back when finished because it's still a part of my backlog.[/QUOTE]

It's for the collection, so I'm looking for a complete copy. Thanks though!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Don't worry, God Hand will be in my next lowball. Which starts RIGHT NOW!
Psyche, but give me a week and it'll be there.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to add more Guided By Voices stuff, as I'm the only one who ever bids on it, and I like to get my music on the cheap! :D

totals have been posted on the front page- i'll start getting stuff organized to try and ship most of it on Saturday. this has been pretty cool, definitely considering doing another one maybe sometime next month :)

[quote name='fordianslip']43. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 $2.50
42. WWE Legends of Wrestlemania - $13
[/QUOTE]

I posted this at 11:55 PM Pacific... did these bids not go through? They aren't reflected on the main page.

[quote name='I Slap People']LOL at the full house excitement.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bvharris']What ever happened to predictability?[/QUOTE]

Can't a man love his damn shows without the world mocking him!??! Man, eff you all! I'll always remember To Grandmother's House We Go as one of my favorite little kid Christmas movies. Eff you all :cry::cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='br26']i do find it ironic the guy whose name is Vulgarism won the least vulgar sitcom dvd out there...;)[/QUOTE]

Hey man, ever hear the phrase "Never judge a book by it's cover!??!"

Haha, the only regret I have for it is not bumping up the price a little more. I tried figuring out how much I could spend and I got outbid on a few things in this and Handsome's lowball, but regardless, everybody thinks it's hilarious I like my Full House... Pfft.. Guess I should have evened it out with Sleepaway Camp..

hey, i can admit that im a fan of corny 80s-90s sitcoms such as full house. after all, i am the one who is selling it lol.

and yeah, sleepway camp would best be described as vulgar...:s

Sleepaway Camp was in this sale?

fuck! Guess I missed that.

Anyway, Kirb! My wife bought seasons 1 & 2 for her birthday, and I have a gay ol' time laughin at em. If it's Season 1, watch the special features. The pilot episode with the first Danny is hilarious. And a little painful.

bump in case anyone misses this thread. i might just go ahead and send invoices to the people i don't hear from later tonight.

cool...everyone who paid today, i'll have their items sent out tomorrow. i'm bumping this one last time before i send out invoices to people i haven't talked to yet. let me know guys!

ok, everyone who paid yesterday i shipped this morning- i'll send out pms to everyone later with DC numbers. everyone who paid today, i'll have your stuff shipped probably tomorrow.

bread's done
Back