WWE 12, Sims 3 Pets, FFTA2, Blu Ray and more for sale!

Items received today.

I wouldn't normally complain, but I feel I need to say something:

The Chrono Cross I bought turns out to be disc-only. Now I notice now that the pictures of the item were indeed disc-only, but your description made no mention of this. Since the other PS1 games in the OP WERE listed as disc-only, and Chrono Cross wasn't I assumed (not unreasonably) that it was complete. Again, I'm not implying any deliberate misinformation on your part, but if it had been clear that this was a disc-only copy, I would not have bid on it (since I already have a disc-only copy).

[quote name='bvharris']Items received today.

The Chrono Cross I bought turns out to be disc-only. Now I notice now that the pictures of the item were indeed disc-only, but your description made no mention of this. Since the other PS1 games in the OP WERE listed as disc-only, and Chrono Cross wasn't I assumed (not unreasonably) that it was complete. Again, I'm not implying any deliberate misinformation on your part, but if it had been clear that this was a disc-only copy, I would not have bid on it (since I already have a disc-only copy).[/QUOTE]

no, you're right to complain- when i put the new items up i didn't do the best job describing them, I thought the pictures would be enough. i apologize for any misunderstanding, i didn't intend to lead anyone on or anything. If you want to return it we can set something up.

[quote name='br26']no, you're right to complain- when i put the new items up i didn't do the best job describing them, I thought the pictures would be enough. i apologize for any misunderstanding, i didn't intend to lead anyone on or anything. If you want to return it we can set something up.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it man, your apology is enough, and I appreciate it. Just try and be more careful in describing items in the future.

i'm sorry to hear that...I'll try and be more descriptive of the items in the future.

if anyone else has a problem with the items they receive, please let me know so i can rectify the situation.

[quote name='bvharris']Items received today.

The Chrono Cross I bought turns out to be disc-only. Now I notice now that the pictures of the item were indeed disc-only, but your description made no mention of this. Since the other PS1 games in the OP WERE listed as disc-only, and Chrono Cross wasn't I assumed (not unreasonably) that it was complete. Again, I'm not implying any deliberate misinformation on your part, but if it had been clear that this was a disc-only copy, I would not have bid on it (since I already have a disc-only copy).[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same problem. I didn't know Final Fantasy IX would be disc-only, and they're also pretty smudged. Had I know, I probably wouldn't have bought them. Like bv said, I'm sure you had no ill intentions, and I'm still gonna keep the game and not ask for a refund or anything.

I'm also gonna leave positive feedback, because everything else was exactly as described, and it got here lightning quick. Just please be more thorough in your descriptions next time. Not everyone is as nice as me :D

yeah, i wasn't trying to be misleading. sorry about all this :(

I did want to bump this to say that for everyone that isn't marked as "shipped" or "shipping" in my lowball totals section of my first post, I'll try to have those items shipped out by Thursday- I ran out of shipping stuff and I have to head to the store and buy some more stuff. I'll get it out to you guys as soon as possible, but I'm also still waiting on a few others for payment so for those in the latter category, let me know what's going on as soon as possible.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey dude, everything is good, so no worries! Thanks for the great sale![/QUOTE]

ah, so FFX works fine? good to hear, enjoy the game :)

[quote name='br26']yeah, i wasn't trying to be misleading. sorry about all this :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, we're good. Everything else was perfect!

[quote name='br26']ah, so FFX works fine? good to hear, enjoy the game :)[/QUOTE]

Yup, the guy at the store resurfaced it for free and it works like a dream! Great deal man!

Hey BR, just wondering what the status of my items are. Don't mean to pry or whatever, but I never got a shipping confirmation and this is the first time I've really used Paypal :p

Thanks.

[quote name='kross036']Hey BR, just wondering what the status of my items are. Don't mean to pry or whatever, but I never got a shipping confirmation and this is the first time I've really used Paypal :p

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

sorry about that. i shipped your items out on monday i believe, so it should be coming in at the end of the week. i'll PM you a DC #, and if anyone else wants theirs just ask. sorry i didn't do that earlier.

Hi there BR, just wanted to say I got the items today. I can't check them to see if they work until I go home for the Holidays as they shipped there, but just wanted to inform we're good to go :)

Hey man, I got my items today, and F-Zero looks good, but when I checked the box for UFC the game wasn't in there :whistle2:(

Wondering if you forgot to put it in there? I'll PM you about this too btw.

i sent you a PM back.

I gotta be more prepared next time I do a lowball, geez...I feel pretty dumb with some of the errors I've made. but I guess you have to learn how these things go somehow.

This message is for iamryanstover. I have been looking for I love lucy dvd to buy. Can you tell me a little bit more about the ones you have. Thanks.

[quote name='br26']i sent you a PM back.

I gotta be more prepared next time I do a lowball, geez...I feel pretty dumb with some of the errors I've made. but I guess you have to learn how these things go somehow.[/QUOTE]

Lowball sales are tough, even when you're prepared. How Handsome does so many and is able to get everything situated so quickly is astounding. If you do ever have another, I'll definitely bid.

thanks, I'm hoping to have another sometime next month, it'll probably have more accessories than video games, but hopefully it'll catch a few people's eyes :)

In the meantime though, I updated totals and will ship out items first thing in the morning (finally got out and bought the shipping supplies I needed) so that'll get out to everyone soon enough, hopefully. I also updated my regular list; the person who bought The Simpsons Movie on blu ray retracted their bid, so it's back up on my list if anyone is interested.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']br sorry for the delay. just waiting for my check to deposit. I will pay either on friday or sat[/QUOTE]

no problem, i can wait until then.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Paypal for Dragonball GT: Proliferation?[/QUOTE]

sure. PM me and we can set something up.

wow, uncanny timing- i was just about to bump this lol.

it's cool. i'll have this shipped out on Wednesday. in the meantime...*bump*

bumped.

a lot of my stuff is pending at the moment, but i'm still looking to get rid of the DVDs and no one's asked about the Xbox games, so PM me or post here with offers :)

and for those in the lowball- please send me feedback if you received the items so i know you got them. thanks!

bump...

just to clairfy, mostly everything is back for trade again- offers have been declined and so forth. so feel free to send me offers on whatever is on my list.

[quote name='The Color Chris']Free bump. When you get the chance can you submit feedback for my purchase of Halo 3 in your lowball. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Whoops, thought I did already. Will do :)

bread's done
Back