WWE 13 $25 @ walmart.com YMMV for in-store pickup AVAILABLE

bigsyxxy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just ordered a 360 copy for pick-up in San Jose area from. Obviously YMMV but both this and GOW Saga allowed me to fully check out for in-store pickup today. Worth a shot for those who missed the 3 second lightning deal.

Yeah i have the option of getting all the door buster prices via store pickup except what has sold out. Problem is the checkout keeps getting stuck and not loading!!

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']How do you even do in-store pickup at Walmart? Don't even see an 'add to cart' option.[/QUOTE]

You have to choose a local store that has it in stock, then it will allow you to add to cart, if a store near you does not have it, then you can't order it.

just ordered two copies of wwe 12... funny thing is i couldn't have them shipped to my local store even though it said they had some in stock.. i had to get them shipped to a different walmart.

but it worked.
sorry to sound like a noob but what is "YMMV" ?

[quote name='Barney']just ordered two copies of wwe 12... funny thing is i couldn't have them shipped to my local store even though it said they had some in stock.. i had to get them shipped to a different walmart.

but it worked.
sorry to sound like a noob but what is "YMMV" ?[/QUOTE]

Your Market May Vary

Which means the price in one area might be completely different in your area.

[quote name='MattNortnic']Damn, none of the stores in my area have it available for pick-up. :([/QUOTE]

I feel your pain

[quote name='oldboy26']Your Market May Vary

Which means the price in one area might be completely different in your area.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's Your Mileage May Vary. Meaning results will vary from person to person.

[quote name='blindinglights']Pretty sure it's Your Mileage May Vary. Meaning results will vary from person to person.[/QUOTE]

Never heard it with Mileage, but either way it's the same difference.

Thanks for the heads up, in for one from the Mountain View store. Had lucked out and gotten one from the Amazon sale earlier as a Christmas present for a buddy, but now we can play online with each other, which is even better!

[quote name='Joseph Condello']Do you think a best buy will price match this if I walk over there right now with this deal and show them on iphone? They got NBA 2k13 for $25 toooo[/QUOTE]

Same here. I wanted NBA2k13 from Walmart but figured it wasnt worth trying last night to get. However it says 3 stores in my area are "in stock"

Wont let me do store pick up like you can with WWE.

Best Buy seemed pretty loud and clear that they wouldn't be price matching during Black Friday weekend, including Cyber Monday, so it's unlikely. Although, if you know how to talk to them and get the right person, maybe?

I thought I saw plenty of WWE 13 at the Wal-marts near me, but their online isn't very well synced with what's in the store at all. They all show roughly 60 games as being in-store, and I know they've got a lot more than that.

And yeah, YMMV = Yo' Mama May Vary

Just got back from Walmart. Grabbed NBA 2k13 for Xbox 360 for $25. They had 2 copies left. They also had a few copies of WWE13.

Last night I didnt even consider trying to find NBA at Walmart figuring everyone would have cleaned em out at during doorbusting. Thanks to this thread I actually decided to look at the stock locater and was able to grab one. Thanks OP!

Thanks to this post i was able to find one locally to pick up in store and need for speed most wanted at $25 also.

Very happy now i missed out on the amazon deal went straight from 0% to wait list.

This is why i love CAG so much. thanks everyone

got my WWE 13 for ps3 by exchanging my xbox 360 version of WWE 13 for it = ) i am happy indeed i dont get the run around either lol after black friday to games are no longer on sale but i still got lucky because the walmart i went to is awesome

bread's done
Back