WWE 2K15: Hulkamania Edition * BACK IN STOCK @ WALMART *

GeorgeCostanza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Just a heads up.  This one sold out pretty quick and is not in stock at any major retailers as far as I know. 

Hulkamania - Xbox One

Hulkamania - PS4

Walmart burned me on Destiny Ghost edition recently so not sure Walmart's track record, but have been mostly positive in the past.  I realize this isn't a deal but I figured that some out there would appreciate it. 

WWE 2K15 Hulkamania Edition

• WWE 2K15 Hulkamania Edition Includes:
  • Exclusive premium packaging
  • Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Hulk Hogan
  • Exclusive Funko "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
  • Exclusive piece of authentic ring canvas from Hulk Hogan's Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10, 2014 in Memphis, TN.
  • Two exclusive playable characters: Hulk Hogan and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
  • Access to WWE 2K15 global pre-order offer: Sting playable characters pack
  • Copy of WWE 2K15 video game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so hyped for this game despite 2K not releasing more videos and screenshots of it. I pre ordered my Hulk copy at Best Buy. I got the pre order ticket at put $5 down. I can't wait to get this release date.

I'm so hyped for this game despite 2K not releasing more videos and screenshots of it. I pre ordered my Hulk copy at Best Buy. I got the pre order ticket at put $5 down. I can't wait to get this release date.
I have to agree. I mean the game "Evolve" that doesnt come out till next year has more gameplay footage and a lot more info then WWE 2K15 which releases in Oct. But from what I can see so far this game is going to be worth it.

I remember winning VIP tickets to see Hogan & Friends thanks to some Majesco Twitter contest three years ago (remember that bad Kinect game they made with him? No? :lol: ). The event itself wasn't terrible but apparently people paid $100 for the same tickets I won and were promised an autograph from him. I got a picture with him but the autographs never happened. I was given a picture of him and his friends (as they called it) with photocopied autographs. And that picture I got was going to be printed but they got lazy and e-mailed us the picture a month later, lol. 

As for the Hogan & Friends event (where they just well... talked and took like 5 questions) itself, it wasn't bad. I watched a lot of pro wrestling in the 90's but I still didn't know who half of the people on the stage were. The stories from Hogan were interesting (was a few months after Randy Savage died so they had a lot of stories about him) and Eric Bischoff's stories were hilarious so I didn't hold any grudges. It was free after all... at least for my friend and I.

Anyway, thanks OP for the notice. Not interested in WWE games anymore but I just felt like telling the story. 

The way hogan works his appearances, usually you have to pay for either an autograph, or a pro photo op.  They won't even let you take a picture with your phone or camera when he signs autographs unless you luck out on the venue for it.  The convention I was at actually had a "Hulkamania Package" which ran 395, but it got you 2 autographs, one photo op, a meet and greet with him and Mean Gene, and front row seating to an hour long Q&A with Hogan, Roddy Piper, and Mean Gene.  It was actually a great time, and Hogan was really nice during the meet and greet, and answered a lot of questions.  Plus for my autographs I totally got one of them as a 11x17 movie poster of No Holds Barred.  

Whatcha going to do BROTHER when Komentra runs wild on YOU!!!!
I actually plan on using Sting online. :(
Stinger Death Drops though on all of you! WOO!

EDIT: Also Bo Dallas better be in this damn game. That goofy bastard makes me laugh every week.

[quote name="Matt Young" post="12066653" timestamp="1409888333"]It's "Scorpion Death Drop". :p

Now that the football game is over, time to watch the latest episode of Monday Night Wars.[/quote]

I'm such a sting mark too. I blame the beer I been having while watching this lopsided football game. :p

Easy mistake to make. If I drank, it probably would've helped ease the pain of that pitiful display the Packers exhibited this evening.

Bo Dallas is not in WWE 2K15, but I imagine he and Rusev will be prime candidates for DLC. All we have to do is Bo-lieve!

[quote name="StupidGonzo85" post="12169295" timestamp="1413664498"]Got an email from Walmart. There release date has been pushed to November 18.[/quote]

The game announced its delay quite awhile ago...

[quote name="mitch079" post="12169702" timestamp="1413679819"]How in the blue hell did you not play No Mercy?[/quote]

Not the guy you asked but I'm as big of a mark as you can imagine and I also never played no mercy. I had a playstation so it was the smackdown games for me.

I did play A LOT of WCW Vs nWo Revenge with friends on their N64. Oh man that was fun and I think No Mercy used the same engine so I can only imagine how awesome No Mercy must have been

The way hogan works his appearances, usually you have to pay for either an autograph, or a pro photo op. They won't even let you take a picture with your phone or camera when he signs autographs unless you luck out on the venue for it. The convention I was at actually had a "Hulkamania Package" which ran 395, but it got you 2 autographs, one photo op, a meet and greet with him and Mean Gene, and front row seating to an hour long Q&A with Hogan, Roddy Piper, and Mean Gene. It was actually a great time, and Hogan was really nice during the meet and greet, and answered a lot of questions. Plus for my autographs I totally got one of them as a 11x17 movie poster of No Holds Barred.
$395? You got ripped off that day!

Yeah, $395 is pretty standard if not even a little cheaper than usual for all that included, when it comes to Hogan.  That's why I decided to get the Hulkamania edition... obviously not as cool as meeting him and having him sign something in person, but his autograph alone makes the extra cost worthwhile.  He is probably the only guy who can get away with that kind of pricing, I paid like $20 for Lex Luger's at the height of the nWo Wolfpac and only $15 for Flair, HHH, Jericho, and Nash all signing the same poster, but that was for charity or something.

I ran into Buff Bagwell at a McDonald's once and he signed a napkin for free! 

I got flair and goldberg for free. Soldnone and gave one away here. We had flair sign a monday night nitro ticket. We was at jock and jills sports bar after a nitro. He was drunk as a skunk but very cool.

Goldberg we met in publix the night after he won his first heavy weight belt. Goldberg was really cool.

I got flair and goldberg for free. Soldnone and gave one away here. We had flair sign a monday night nitro ticket. We was at jock and jills sports bar after a nitro. He was drunk as a skunk but very cool.

Goldberg we met in publix the night after he won his first heavy weight belt. Goldberg was really cool.
Goldberg always seems like the kind of guy you can rub the wrong way easily but is otherwise going to be nice. For some reason I'm amused that the night after his huge title win he spent the rest of the evening at Publix.

It was the next night. The nitro was in atlanta on monday we met him in lawrenceville publux tuesday night. He asked if we were at nitro and said yes. He said pretty cool huh? It was pretty cool as I was about 12-13 at the time. I wish I had my nitro ticket with me I would have had him sign that. That might have been worth something. We just grabbed a peice of paper and had him sign.

Yeah, $395 is pretty standard if not even a little cheaper than usual for all that included, when it comes to Hogan. That's why I decided to get the Hulkamania edition... obviously not as cool as meeting him and having him sign something in person, but his autograph alone makes the extra cost worthwhile. He is probably the only guy who can get away with that kind of pricing, I paid like $20 for Lex Luger's at the height of the nWo Wolfpac and only $15 for Flair, HHH, Jericho, and Nash all signing the same poster, but that was for charity or something.

I ran into Buff Bagwell at a McDonald's once and he signed a napkin for free!
Very cool of Bagwell. I was listening to some podcast (maybe it was Steve Austin or Jericho) and he was the guest and he seemed to be really emotionally upset that WWE had nothing to do with him after WCW folded. I'm paraphrasing but he said something to the likes of "I don't know if I pissed someone off or not or what happened but they never seemed to want me". Felt bad for the guy after that since on the interview he seemed like a kind guy and from my recollection he wasn't that bad in the ring and definitely had a "look" to him.

I've met Christopher Daniels & Elijah Burke at a local TNA event here. Elijah Burke is the biggest douchebag ever. All he did was complain and said he didn't even know where the hell he was but couldn't wait to get the hell out of there WHILE DOING AUTOGRAPHS for the people in said town! I literally walked right past his offer for a autograph and went to Daniels and the guy looked like he was about to bitch me out for skipping him but remained his composure and moved on to the next one but luckily I was now out of earshot of hearing his crap.

I read up on some other impressions of Elijah Burke and it turns out that theres a lot of people that don't particularly like him. CM Punk during a interview even referred to him as the worse person he has ever been in the ring with and called him a drama queen, lol. It's on youtube if you just search both of their names.

Daniels almost seemed embarrassed to be sitting next to him because of the things coming out of his mouth.
The good news! Daniels gave everyone a huge smiled when approached, made small talk for the time allotted, and was awesome to see because he's a guy I been watching for a long time and likeed so it's always extra sweet when you meet someone's work you admire and they're down to earth and kind.

Sorry for going well off-topic but it's not like people on CAG don't do it anyways, lol.

I hate to bust your bubble but wrestling is fake.
Scripted. Not fake. Just like your favorite comics, video games, tv shows, movies.
But yeah, Don't be "that guy" please.

So true. I'd like the Hulkamania edition for PS4 but can't find one anywhere.
Pre-ordered my PS4 version on August 6th through Amazon with Prime shipping (first day they went on sell, i believe). Found it through CAG. (thanks dudes!)

I originally pre-ordered it just because I thought it was a good deal, and I am a big wrestling fan. Plus! The game actually looks good this year. Not that the last few have been bad but this is a next-gen title so that boosts the excitement and 2k actually has more of their hands in this one and if NBA2K15 is any standard for their excellence then WWE is in very good hands.

So, I ordered it because I wanted it. I had no idea it was going to become as rare as it has so I'm torn between keeping it or reselling it and just grabbing a normal copy because I don't care about the collectibles or the hogan DLC. I just want the Sting DLC and I'm happy, lol.

Glad it's back in stock! Get it guys! Also is anyone else peeved Daniel Bryan is a DLC character? I mean seriously what goes? He's one of their biggest stars and he's relegated to DLC?

And I have to pay to use him? Bah. Take my money.

EDIT: Must of misread he's on the main roster. Must be a certain version of him in one the DLC'S or something it's worded oddly.

I didn't see it in the title and maybe I missed it mentioned in a comment but it's back in stock on Gamestops website for those looking to jump on this. Along with the dragon age inquisition CE.

Not sure I even want the Hulkamania edition. It's tempting and all, but not really sure it's worth it. 

bread's done
Back