WWE All Stars $24.99 (PS3, Xbox 360) sold and shipped by Amazon

Gamefly's used copy for $12.99 was nice as well. But $24 is the current "sale price". Same price as the THQ Store during Black Friday (week).

Of course this drops in price after I pick it up for free via B2G1 from Gamestop. Oh well THQ lost my money I guess. I waited for months and it never dropped and I missed the 2 hours it was available from Gamefly.

1. I didn't know it was Available on Walmart's BF for 15! :(

2. Got it from THQ on Friday for 19.99 + tax so....Sorry Amazon. If you woulda put it up for 19.99 like you told CheapyD you would!

danm walmart had it for $15?? mustve been priced wrong cuz it said only the Wii version was that price. damn! lol been waiting for the game to be found around $20

Edit. Game is at $36 on amazon now anyway. oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
no it wasnt priced wrong.. it was stacked with all other BF items with stickers on em

there was 10 copies of 360 verison.. I grabbed one..

they always have more games that doesnt show on ADs.. like last year they did same thing this year

man I hate all of you guys that got it for 15 at Walmart and 13 at GF. This is the only wrestling game I want. Hopefully it gets a lower price for christmas, or GF puts it up for 12.99 again for the year end sale.

bread's done
Back