WWE All Stars (360/PS3 - Asian) $16.90+ shipping at Play Asia [PS3 OOS]

Can you play online with Asian versions of the games? For some reason I remember there being problems with that (or DLC not working) in the past for people.

Can anybody confirm?

Good price, but I think I'll wait on a drop for the U.S. version. From the demo, this seems like a game I would definitely want to trade in.

This is great for the ps3 version since all ps3's are region free. Don't want this game but for people that do this is a no brainer. I wonder how the word slobberknocker sounds in Japanese though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']This is great for the ps3 version since all ps3's are region free. Don't want this game but for people that do this is a no brainer. I wonder how the word slobberknocker sounds in Japanese though.[/QUOTE]

Under language, it says: English.

Would be funny if it said: Engrish.

I went to the site to buy this game today but then I noticed the platinum version of Espgaluda II Black Label for $34.90(Region Free) and I bought that instead.

[quote name='flybrione']I went to the site to buy this game today but then I noticed the platinum version of Espgaluda II Black Label for $34.90(Region Free) and I bought that instead.[/QUOTE]

What's that game about ? And what type of game is it cause I've never heard of it. Is it a rpg ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']What's that game about ? And what type of game is it cause I've never heard of it. Is it a rpg ?[/QUOTE]

Its a Cave Shooter or SHUMP. Great game that I've been waiting to get for a while and noticed the platinum version today so I bought it.

[quote name='flybrione']I went to the site to buy this game today but then I noticed the platinum version of Espgaluda II Black Label for $34.90(Region Free) and I bought that instead.[/QUOTE]
When I checked the game you mentioned, it does not show as Region Free, but rather locked for NTSC-J. The non-Platinum version does show no region lock though. :cry:

EDIT: Reading through the customer comments, it seems that this game is indeed Region Free. Missed that on my first lookover, I may pick this one up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preliminary google searches indicate that Asia region free games should have no problem with US DLC but don't sue me if I'm wrong. I'll be out $20 myself. Don't think I could enjoy this without mah Honky Tonk Man. In for one!

Since this is the Asian version, would it still be eligible to trade into Amazon? It's TIV is $27 right now. I wouldn't mind trying it out with Amazon as a fallback.

[quote name='Pride7ds']Since this is the Asian version, would it still be eligible to trade into Amazon? It's TIV is $27 right now. I wouldn't mind trying it out with Amazon as a fallback.[/QUOTE]

Maybe CheapyD could tell us the sku on the back of this copy.

[quote name='CheapyD']I have the Asian version on 360. I downloaded the Honkeytonk Man DLC just fine.[/QUOTE]

Suh-weet. Honkeytonk Man is compatibility for the paid wrasslers too so those will work just fine. I am pleased. Order fired away.

Thanks OP! Been waiting to pick this up for that price. It's basically been MSRP everywhere else since it's release.

[quote name='mgford11']Maybe CheapyD could tell us the sku on the back of this copy.[/QUOTE]

It's a NTSC/J designation and doesn't have the ESRB rating on front, so I doubt most places will take it as a trade in. It's a fun game, and you should be able to get $20 of enjoyment out of it.

UPC for the 360 version is 4005209146241

[quote name='CheapyD']It's a NTSC/J designation and doesn't have the ESRB rating on front, so I doubt most places will take it as a trade in. It's a fun game, and you should be able to get $20 of enjoyment out of it.

UPC for the 360 version is 4005209146241[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info CheapyD.

Nice find! I've been wanting to get this ever since Giant Bomb gave it a 4/5 but have been waiting for a price drop. In for one on 360.

[quote name='cooljammer00']Hmm, 21 days for shipping.

Any idea if this is a good deal? Will there be a price drop for the US version soon?[/QUOTE]

I know the Kmart thread had something for June but think it would beat this price.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']OOS for 360 zz[/QUOTE]

Wow, good thing I spent only 5mins debating whether to buy one for 360 yesterday when it went on sale... I didn't like that I probably can't trade this in stores, but for $20, what the heck...

Just ordered it for my 360! :)

I was worried it would be out of stock but it wasnt!! :)

Epic Find!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

My Kids will love this!

Does anyone know where this ships from?

Excellent deal for an amazing WWE game. I obtained my copy of All Stars from Amazon on release date and have enjoyed it immensely over the last 2 months. I only wish I had more time to play!

Milan

Just grabbed the 360 version after playing it from Gamefly. I was going to keep it anyway but this just saved me $20. Hopefully CheapyD is getting some sweet affiliate bucks from this title.

any major differences between Asian and NTSC ver? Would you be able to play with people in USA with the same US servers?

damn looks like this game will be hot for awhile, so i went ahead and ordered one for the 360. hopefully they dont f up my order at all.

bread's done
Back